Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Last Day to Update Credit Cards!!!

Sunday fun day even though I didn't enter contest - sunday 20 th AM by 8:30 hits to your card if they go by the online cc deadline

It won't be today, the people in charge of the draw are at the nearest sports bar watching basketball.

I don't think they have ever started the credit cards hits on a weekend have they? They have said in the past they were going to stop doing the courtesy credit card calls, but they have continued to do them. It got my wife a tag a couple years ago because of a CC charge failure from the Target CC debacle.

I don't think they have ever started the credit cards hits on a weekend have they? They have said in the past they were going to stop doing the courtesy credit card calls, but they have continued to do them. It got my wife a tag a couple years ago because of a CC charge failure from the Target CC debacle.

Javelina hits started on a Sunday this yr.

My card was hit on Nov. 16 for javelina, the dead line to update was Nov. 5. I use a pre-paid card and if its not hit on the day it starts its been game over.

• Like 1

Man, I hope I pull an elk tag this year. Otherwise, I'm selling all my gear and taking up basketweaving!!

If my son, wife, or I don't pull an elk tag, I may seriously consider a doing a lion hunt. Anyone else have a backup plan?

if i dont get a tag, find someone who has one and go with them. but im going to get drawn for sure 100% no doubt in my mind.

• Like 1

If my son, wife, or I don't pull an elk tag, I may seriously consider a doing a lion hunt. Anyone else have a backup plan?

if i dont get a tag, find someone who has one and go with them. but im going to get drawn for sure 100% no doubt in my mind.

If i dont get drawn, I'm voting for Bernie!!! That way, next year me and everyone else will get a tag.

Brian

• Like 4

Utah OTC spike hunt.

You still have time to put in a new card.

I called g&f and she said no. Said no worries cuz they still call each individual who draws and has card rejected i guess. L.O.L.