Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Last Day to Update Credit Cards!!!

If you were waiting until the last day to update your credit cards before the elk and antelope draw, this is it! I'm sure we will have a few people in here complaining in the upcoming days about how unfair it is because they were traveling, forgot, etc. Just get it done!

• Like 2

like it means anything - if your card is no good-- they seem to take the time and call you to see if you want to use a different one or am I wrong

• Like 2

I know someone that drew a sheep tag because of calls from the dept. I think they do this to limit the amount of calls they make, just guessing.

Thanks for the heads up. Just updated or I would have spaced it out. That's never happened to me before, it seems like I'm too busy lately.

Even if you do not update they will still call you if something goes wrong with your card

Good luck to everyone in the draw, especially the younger hunters out there and our men and women serving in the military. Hope everyone gets what they wanted. Going to be a good year in az this year.

• Like 1

Like others have said, they will probably call you if he credit card doesn't go through. But why leave it to chance? Ever miss a phone call, leave you phone off, on silent, etc?

I don't think an email coming out or not means anything. It is posted in the regs. We've seen the email come out on the day of the deadline before. My guess is the email about the deadline comes out later today.

post-6408-0-28208900-1458231991_thumb.png

Ya I'm not saying the deadline will be weeks I'm saying if they can't get the email out then the draw won't be real quick either.

Should get a little smoother each year. We will see