Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I believe we've officially set a record for latest card hits since elk/antelope went to the earlier drawing. The latest I found was 3/28 for the cards to start being hit. I guess there's a first time for everything. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a shorter wait period between card hits and official results this year.....

By the time they hit the cards,it will be record that will never be beat.
until next draw cycle...

It will be this week just when? There will be such a bitch fest at the expo-boycott if not. Heeey there's an idea protest at the expo for repetitive f-ups every year. I'm in.

I believe we've officially set a record for latest card hits since elk/antelope went to the earlier drawing. The latest I found was 3/28 for the cards to start being hit. I guess there's a first time for everything. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a shorter wait period between card hits and official results this year.....

By the time they hit the cards,it will be record that will never be beat.
until next draw cycle...
Let's just hope they finish this one before the deer draw.
  • Like 2

Bitch fest? Protest??

I don't care what kind of struggles the chef goes through to make dinner, as long as the table is set by 04/22, I'm good.

• Like 7

When the G&F was asking for comment on the last increase to tags/fees (incl the proposed $13 app fee) I challenged them on taking care of the gross waste and mismanagement inside their own house before demanding tag and license holders fund their lack of efficiency. The info I had, for which I cited a few specific topics on, was for the most part ignored immediately after I was thanked for commenting on...

In another thread, perhaps this one some while ago, someone correlated the waste in the department with what could be another debacle. Fact is we don't know what's going on aside from rumors, etc. Know that I too (personally) know G&F personnel, but nobody is saying anything other than they're working on it...

Two points I wanted to make...

1) We can use this issue to collectively press the G&F Commission to look into mismanagement of funds given the department seems to have problems every year at this time. What did our extra app fees (as well as the obscene fees we're now paying for tags) get us? They are a government agency and should have accountability for their actions/decisions, like (most) every other government agency. It would help if we collectively pressured the G&F Commission demand answers.

2) I too enjoy reading the comments, hopes, and dreams of others in our fraternity when I get a chance as it helps pass the time. I say, "Keep the posts coming as it adds to the anticipation as to when it will actually start." It's sort of like Christmas as a child... anticipation is usually better than the actual event, and will be for most of us, unfortunately.

BTW, I too fell into the trap of placing a notification request with my bank for transactions greater than a certain amount. Every time I get a text I have renewed hope (but only temporarily :/ ), and at the same time am disappointed during the stretches when my cell is silent... a double-edged sword. That said, the longer I don't get the text, then verify that nobody else has "proven/said" it's started, I feel better. It sure would be sweet to be the first to be able to post it's actually started though.

Light snow in Flag going on now, and given we need the moisture it's a welcomed sight. I did get out over the weekend taking a drive over to Unit 8 & saw half dozen bulls that had dropped. Seeing them out in the NF is somehow better than when they walk through your yard or in the neighborhood here in Flag, which happens often.

• Like 2

This is what we hopefully can all look forward to! I never posted my late season archery bull this past fall! Good luck all!

post-2625-0-13731200-1459268784_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

So what is really frustrating you ? not knowing whether we get drawn , or the mishandling of bank account information Social Security numbers birthdates

Dang Rombo, why did you not share that one with us ? Now tell us how you got it done.