6ANut

Hi to all you newbies

Okay you all have scared away all the elk/antelope wannabees from this Whitetail Deer site. Good Job.

And if you are afraid to hunt unit 36B or 36C..easy, don't apply for them; there is no deer there any way!

And again, read and understand what idgaf said!

Ernesto C

Lots of elk in 36c though. It's a sleeper unit.

Or for Coues, any of the 45 units

Call in Cameracollector777 to go steal all the cameras before we get to the area. We heard he's good at that.

Just yours. .
What are you saying? That you just like to steal cameras from Casey? You ain't very good at that either. Words of wisdom to you is you might wanna quit stealing cuz one of these days someone will catch you. I know I can't hardly wait to catch a thief someday.
  • Like 1

Heck now that I think about it, why the Heck are you still on this site? Amanda should have already done away with you. Thieves ain't good for nothing but beating the snot outta.

• Like 1

Alright, alright, let's move on.

bs, thieves need to be tough a good honorable lesson for the rest of us honest folks...anything else just don't work.

As stated prior cameras are a burning hot topic, especially when u take your ten year old nephew with you while you do it. Also one of the craziest stories on this site I believe is the one of poor Amanda's aka " Coueswhitetail " her dog that got attacked by a mountain lion last year. Still gives me the creeps.

Call in Cameracollector777 to go steal all the cameras before we get to the area. We heard he's good at that.

Just yours. .
Dude, you're a caught red-handed, self-admitting f****** thief! And you're going to make jokes? Obviously stealing other people's property isn't a big deal to you, but to myself and I would bet the majority of other members it is a big f****** deal. You need to grow the f*** up. Although I will give this to you, you've got some giant brass balls!
  • Like 1

Besides the camera thing.... NEVER ask if a big coues with forked antlers and a stubby tail is a hybrid. :blink: .

• Like 4

PM's are for specifics if u choose to share, like road numbers, tanks, etc. Some of us may be scouting the same areas or even watching the same animal and don't need that info put out on a public forum.

Just yours. .
Dude, you're a caught red-handed, self-admitting f****** thief! And you're going to make jokes? Obviously stealing other people's property isn't a big deal to you, but to myself and I would bet the majority of other members it is a big f****** deal. You need to grow the f*** up. Although I will give this to you, you've got some giant brass balls!
Hit a nerve? You seem to like to keep talking about it so I don't mind joking a little. I already explained myself and my story and what I've don't to make it right. If you wanna keep it going I'll play along.

Just yours. .
What are you saying? That you just like to steal cameras from Casey? You ain't very good at that either. Words of wisdom to you is you might wanna quit stealing cuz one of these days someone will catch you. I know I can't hardly wait to catch a thief someday.
Yep only from Casey though. Give me a break dude I'm messing around. I've already explained I learned my lesson and am paying for my mistake. If one mistake ruins a guy I think we're all screwed. Mine just happens to be a more recent mistake. I guess my advice to newbies is don't ever do something stupid or make a mistake because some people won't be able to get over it. Even if you try to make it right.

Bc777 did something stupid now he did something many would never have the guts to do.

1. He admitted he stole someones game camera.

2. He admitted he would probably still be stealing if he werent caught

3.he admitted trying to hide from guys that wanted his hide

4.yep even admitted removing license plate to hide his sin

5.yep he was even kinda cocky and victimizing himself in his confession

.. BUT HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER POSTED A BIG FAT I AM GUILTY LETTER ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB? Even if someone held gun to his head im thinking pushing that post button was real dang difficult.

I dont know this man but i do believe that errors in judgement can be made, yep even big fat stupid errors in judgement. I do believe that this man could be a good man. I dont think bc777 was destined to be a p.o.s. and i hope this gets him straight.

Bc777 i will never say you made a wise choice or that there is anything about what yoy did that is acceptable AT ALL, AT ANY TIME!!! But bc777 im glad you love the outdoors. Bc777 im glad you cared enough to help expose the kid with you to the outdoors (clearly you could have made more positive impression if camera theft had been left out). Bc777 my paps made some stupid mistakes with me like saying shoot shoot while my rifle hanging out window of truck (same truck i later shot and almost lost my life due to his error in judgement),well lets say he often led me on a not very sportsman like path but guess what... I teach my kids differently! Bc777 i suspect right about now your kicking yourself for the confession but sir i suggest you stick with it and make the change from the darkside to the light. ;) from bad to good, from Jerk to man, Thief to friend/conservationist/role model/hunter/guide/good guy etc.

I have not had camera stolen but i do know it would realllllllly make me mad. I know guys have stolen my sd cards, covered lens, opened and shut cams off, killed from my stand.. Not sure how i would react but i bet i would not wanna hug them. 😬

Please bc777 take this opportunity to change. I would rather see you change than care if anyone on here wants to like me. I would much prefer you continued the man up thing and went forward in light sir.

Bc777 i will be praying for you cuz im thinkin you may need it especially if you make any more sarcastic jokes over this serious matter. 😧 i would suggest as i did in my pm the other day that you just lay off the replys and if this goes to court whatever a judge decides you comply and maybe even little extra.

I have made many MANY bad and illegal choices in life and tell ya what even when caught i still lied. Bc777 i dont know if you told the whole truth but i do know you told more truth than many have ever came close to admitting from their mistakes. Again i wish you luck with all this and encourage you to love and respect the outdoors and the Creator of it and your fellow outdoorsman. Im hoping others that might be tempted as you were may learn from all this.

Bc777 the wrath that has fallen upon you because you are kind of the current camera thief spokesperson. Crappy position bud but you kind of appointed yourself that day back in August. May i suggest calling a organization or 2 and offering some volunteer time as punishment, admit to them your wrong doings and see if they can help with some justice for ya. Heck have a shirt made that says "camera thief and paying for it" and wear that baby to work day ?? Just a thought.

Earn their respect and forgiveness for now you have earned tbeir wrath and insults. :( Grace and tolerance are much different so please nobody think i am tollerant of his actions! I am obligated to show Grace because my Father in Heaven has showed me Grace in ABUNDANCE.

Please bc777 learn from this

• Like 4