6ANut

Hi to all you newbies

That could be gone too!................BOB!

So because they have a closet he gets a free pass.

Jim Didn't say anything about a free pass! Those guys are nothing but extortionists!

2 wrongs don't make a right!!!!

25-06 I'M just not a fan of cameras. I knew it would start crap if I posted..Nothin personal to any body ,just to each his own. I guess being older I just hunt like We allways did. No bait ,No Cams. Go find an animal . Thats what its all about ,Hunting. Not killing . Scouting is another great tool. Everyone including Me wants to kill that whopper but most don't wanna hunt for it..I have never killed a book animal but would luv one. But I will be more proud when I do it with My own 2 eyes.and not with help of a cam. or bait. Good luk this year ,hope You drew..............BOB!

I bought 4 cameras a few years ago...Covert MP6's. Figured it would be cool with my kids at the time to show them where we hike and hunt what animals are around there....I'm down to one camera now. Its pretty chitty when your wife and kids go back after a month to see what was on there and its gone.....Thats happened twice now and the other got burned in the fire in Sycamore Canyon...So I will use this one and I'm sure it will just get stolen again. I dont use mine on water holes either. I have my son standing on my shoulders and we put along trails..But I must suck at putting them up they still find them.

25-06 I'M just not a fan of cameras. I knew it would start crap if I posted..Nothin personal to any body ,just to each his own. I guess being older I just hunt like We allways did. No bait ,No Cams. Go find an animal . Thats what its all about ,Hunting. Not killing . Scouting is another great tool. Everyone including Me wants to kill that whopper but most don't wanna hunt for it..I have never killed a book animal but would luv one. But I will be more proud when I do it with My own 2 eyes.and not with help of a cam. or bait. Good luk this year ,hope You drew..............BOB!

I understand were you are coming from Bob. I don't use cameras either. My point is 100 camera or a 30,000 truck. Ain't no difference theft is theft.
  • Like 3

extortionist....................go on please

No need to chew my cud twice!

But I will say this they wouldn't like trying to stop and or threaten me friend.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

Oh and nature girl is greatly missed! Thieves are terrible.. when they get caught by the right person it tends to have lasting impression. Ie. The law or a person who has some heavy hands. Choose your poison.

When I was a freshman playing college baseball,a newbie would have been a blessing to be called. New to the site not in regards to their hunting experience.

• Like 2

Wow..:can we go back to welcoming newbies and not airing all the CWT dirty laundry in one thread?!?

Did you see the OP's post? I think this is for the dirty laundry!

• Like 2

I love this bar.....................

James

• Like 2