6ANut

Hi to all you newbies

Thanks for the welcome. Im new to the forum but I was born and raised here in Prescott. I enjoy all hunting but particularly have a passion for archery. I mostly chase muleys but finally drew my first bull tag this year.

• Like 4

Thanks for the post Hoghntr. I don't regret posting my confession. Noone made me confess I just felt it best to explain my side of the story and let people decide for themselves. Knowing I'd have guys that would be very angry (as they should be) this was all going to come out sooner or later and figured with shedhunter getting it started it was a good time to post about it.

Some people took what I said as me saying id still be stealing cameras had I not been caught. That was not my intention but simply saying that even in a bad situation getting caught is what helped me see my mistake and that no picture or camera was worth what I did. I understand the outfitters anger with me I just simply think they are trying to put all the blame on me for according to them the hundreds of cameras that have been stolen across the state.

This may come across rude or taken the wrong way but I don't personally feel I need the coueswhitetails crowds approval to feel like I am forgiven and have made it right. That's between me and God. I'm friends with a lot of guys on here and my friends and family are the only opinions that really matter. And from what I know my friends and family understand what I did and that it was wrong and that I've started making it right. I also don't feel that just because I made a mistake and came on here to talk about it that I have to put up with comments like firstcoueswas80 and 2506. I'm not joking about the seriousness of what I did. The seriousness has been made clear long ago. I'm simply responding to guys like firstcoueswas80 in a joking way showing him his opinion really doesn't really effect me. Some might not like it and some might always hold it against me but that's their choice.

Me posting about this was never for people to think I'm a victim. I've had nothing done to me that was wrong. I just felt what they wanted was on the side of the crime didn't fit the punishment. I simply explained my story and tried to make it right out of court. They didn't agree with the terms and now they claim to have taken it to court. I'm fine with that. I'll deal with whatever the court throws at me when the time comes. I'm not trying to not be punished for what I did or bragging about what I did. But like I said just because I did something wrong doesn't mean I get to sit back and take it from guys on here. People made their opinions of me clear and I can handle that. Instead of an angry response I joked about it and got the same response as if I'd gotten mad about it.

If they wanna keep it going I don't have a problem talking about it. I've got nothing to hide. People are probably mostly annoyed that this keeps coming up in their thread and derailing it.

Is this man's goof up going to come up in every thread? For God's sake a mistake was made. Y'all act like he killed a man. Forgive and be forgiven. The morality police need to lower their pitch forks and put down the torches. Move on.

• Like 6

Thanks for the welcome. Im new to the forum but I was born and raised here in Prescott. I enjoy all hunting but particularly have a passion for archery. I mostly chase muleys but finally drew my first bull tag this year.

Howdy Hoytman, sorry about the forum politics.

What bull tag did you draw?

Thanks for the post Hoghntr. I don't regret posting my confession. Noone made me confess I just felt it best to explain my side of the story and let people decide for themselves. Knowing I'd have guys that would be very angry (as they should be) this was all going to come out sooner or later and figured with shedhunter getting it started it was a good time to post about it.

Some people took what I said as me saying id still be stealing cameras had I not been caught. That was not my intention but simply saying that even in a bad situation getting caught is what helped me see my mistake and that no picture or camera was worth what I did. I understand the outfitters anger with me I just simply think they are trying to put all the blame on me for according to them the hundreds of cameras that have been stolen across the state.

This may come across rude or taken the wrong way but I don't personally feel I need the coueswhitetails crowds approval to feel like I am forgiven and have made it right. That's between me and God. I'm friends with a lot of guys on here and my friends and family are the only opinions that really matter. And from what I know my friends and family understand what I did and that it was wrong and that I've started making it right. I also don't feel that just because I made a mistake and came on here to talk about it that I have to put up with comments like firstcoueswas80 and 2506. I'm not joking about the seriousness of what I did. The seriousness has been made clear long ago. I'm simply responding to guys like firstcoueswas80 in a joking way showing him his opinion really doesn't really effect me. Some might not like it and some might always hold it against me but that's their choice.

Me posting about this was never for people to think I'm a victim. I've had nothing done to me that was wrong. I just felt what they wanted was on the side of the crime didn't fit the punishment. I simply explained my story and tried to make it right out of court. They didn't agree with the terms and now they claim to have taken it to court. I'm fine with that. I'll deal with whatever the court throws at me when the time comes. I'm not trying to not be punished for what I did or bragging about what I did. But like I said just because I did something wrong doesn't mean I get to sit back and take it from guys on here. People made their opinions of me clear and I can handle that. Instead of an angry response I joked about it and got the same response as if I'd gotten mad about it.

If they wanna keep it going I don't have a problem talking about it. I've got nothing to hide. People are probably mostly annoyed that this keeps coming up in their thread and derailing it.

So I'm guessing you're done busting Officer Wagner's chops now.

I wouldn't really call it a confession. A3, one of the better known outfitters in the state, had all the proof and evidence that cameracollector777 stole at least 1 camera (and Ill bet money a few more than 1) His only play was to tell a sob story, get people feeling all fuzzy and warm inside because it took "courage" to do it. No, he was being held over the fire by shedhunteraz. He had the choice to be shamed by the outfitter or tell his side of the story. He told his story, but was pretty much his only choice.

• Like 1

BC777, They are not taking it to court it's only a scare tactic!

They have too many skeletons in their closet!

Some of us know where the closet is !

Nuff said!

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome and the tips. I'm new to CWT and AZ, just moved to Tucson from Spain. I put in for Camp Navajo because that was the best chance to hunt this September with no points but I don't think it worked.

I knew u guys would fill in the cracks and I think I can speak for all of us, We want to see the front of adicted avatar.

I second that !
post-8438-0-22640700-1459786759.jpeg
  • Like 2

I hate thieves, but am I the only one who thinks that confronting someone in the woods is a idiot move..I guarantee that if someone tried to chase me down and confront me they would learn a valuable life lesson.

• Like 1

If a camera is left on a tree on public land ,chances are it could be gone when you come back. If You leave it , it legally no longer belongs to you . You should expect it to be gone.. I never took one , but I never put one up either. Got better things to waste my $ on .Learn how to hunt without em. And if you do get one stolen ,Move on ,Thats LIfe....................OLD Fashion BOB!

And if you leave your camp on public land.....how about your quad or truck?

• Like 1