Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Please Pray for Me and My Family

I have been experiencing some pain and pressure in my right eye recently. Opthalmologist couldn't find anything wrong with my eye. I received some less than favorable results from an MRI today. I have a mass behind my eye in the orbit that is yet to be diagnosed. Please pray for healing and strength for me and my family as we face this uncertainty. I have a little girl that just turned two and I am very scared but optimistic because I have an everlasting Faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. Thank You and God Bless You!

• Like 8

prayers with you. I had a severe problem with my optic nerves and was supposed to be blind on 2 months 12 yrs ago, in was only 1 of 4 people ever none with my problem and the other 3 went complete blind but I met a doctor from the mayo clinic name Dr. William McLeish he saved me , I owe him my life maybe see if he is still around, he will take care of you. It's not an easy time I no but stay optimistic, there is also a Nero Surgeon named Dr. Shultz who was also involve from John C Lincoln. Hang in there you will get thru this, in the meen time we will pray for you.

• Like 3

Very sorry to hear that buddy! My family's thoughts and prayers are we it you.......

• Like 1

I know that is scary stuff. I had a mass on one of my jewels this year, I was told there is a 90% chance it was cancer.

It wasn't. Prayers to you brother, try not to let your mind run away with itself just yet.

• Like 2

Give it to God and leave it up to Him. Our family prayers go out to you.

• Like 2