Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

WY - Whose in?

I was close to applying for wyoming, but probably wouldn't have drawn a decent unit without paying over $500 for a NR Special Permit. Might wait a year or two and apply with bonus points.

My wife and I went last year. It was her second hunt and first harvest. It was a fantastic experience for both of us. Here are some pictures and a video to get pumped up.

attachicon.gifKursty's Goat.jpgattachicon.gifSean's Goat.jpgattachicon.gifSean's Goat.pngattachicon.gifDog1.jpg

Pretty cool. Fun stuff. My wife did pretty much the same thing when she shot her first elk. Hyperventilated, fell to her knees and said "I can't feel my hands." Hahahaha Fun times.

Well this is a nice surprise, we drew our first choice! Just a 3% chance, it's a pretty good unit.

• Like 3

WOW, hardly any leftover tags left. Crazy!!!

WOW, hardly any leftover tags left. Crazy!!!

Where do you see the leftovers list? We drew our buck tags but I was trying to find the doe antelope and doe deer leftover list to pick up additional tags in case we get lucky early with our antelope buck tags.

Edit: a very simple google search solved this mystery... lol

Dam that was quick will be putting in for another bonus point for next yrs hunt in 43

Dad and nephew got buck and doe in 43. Preference point for me will be there next year.

Can someone tell me how to purchase a preference point? I didn't do this when I put in and now it won't give me the option. I assume there is a period when the draw is going on that you can't do anything. I was told by the game and fish I have until The end of August to buy it.

Thanks for any help.