FOGGER

Remington Nylon 66

You have no idea how badly I want this rifle! My grandpa and my dad each had one growing up. My dad's is long gone and I can't get the one that was my grandpa's! If only I could convince my wife this was a worthy investment!!

Bump for a great piece to anyone's collection!

I didn't realize the were worth that much when I gave 2 away, oops

I didn't realize the were worth that much when I gave 2 away, oops

Yea you screwed up 😉

Do you happen to have the box?

Those rifles were like $25 when they came out. My dad has one. They are great guns. Accurate, light, never jam, eat anything you load them with.

• Like 1

You have no idea how badly I want this rifle! My grandpa and my dad each had one growing up. My dad's is long gone and I can't get the one that was my grandpa's! If only I could convince my wife this was a worthy investment!!

being married sounds awful.

• Like 2

I had two growing up. I preferred the first one, it had the tubular mag. unfortunately it got run over by the '48 Willys. But Remington replaced it with a model taking the 10rd banana mag. I slayed so many rabbits with it after time you had to hold the mag like a forestock and find the sweet spot for it to feed.

Which magazine does this have, not seeing a banana mag?

Didnt the old tube fed ones load from the butt? Ive got one of the magazine ones ive had for 25 yrs. Killed crap load of rabbits with that thing. Now my 7 yr old shoots it.

These were going for around 169.00. The American Rifleman wrote a article on them and they shot up to 300.00, that's what I gave for mine. The 66 loads from the butt plate. The ones with the clip/mag are a Nylon 77. What a fun gun to shoot.

• Like 1

Those rifles were like $25 when they came out. My dad has one. They are great guns. Accurate, light, never jam, eat anything you load them with.

^

This. Only they were around $50-60 at Smitty's when I was a kid. Last one I picked up was from Dee's Guns and was $99.

These were going for around 169.00. The American Rifleman wrote a article on them and they shot up to 300.00, that's what I gave for mine. The 66 loads from the butt plate. The ones with the clip/mag are a Nylon 77. What a fun gun to shoot.

66 & 77's, bonafide bunny busters! Got them from The Cashbox in Tucson.

being married sounds awful.

Having your balls in your wife's purse sounds worse

• Like 1