kidso

Bear Calling Seminar this Tuesday, August 2nd

Just a heads up, the Phoenix Predator Callers group just asked me to present a free Bear Calling Seminar at their August 2nd meeting at 7:00pm somewhere in Phoenix. I do not know the level of promotion this seminar will receive due to the short time frame window, but the location can be found on their website or Facebook page if you are interested in attending. It is somewhere in Phoenix on Greenway Road in the Avenues. I believe I presented for them two years ago as well. It will be tailored to beginning hand callers and novice bear hunters. Hides and skulls will be available for youth to handle. Thanks!

post-4429-0-59920400-1469768083_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Should be an awesome seminar Keith. I'll be out of town next week or I'd otherwise be there. If anyone can video this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

That's awesome Keith! For clarification, this will be at Phoenix Varmint Callers, Inc monthly meeting, which is held at the Postal Union Hall, 3720 W Greenway Rd. Meeting starts at 7:00. Always a gun raffle at their meeting, tickets sold on the spot, drawing will be at end of meeting.

Wish I could go, as I am hunting bear this year, but already have a road trip planned.

I'm going to try to make it. I'd like to meet some of you; I'll wear a CW t-shirt, and so feel free to introduce yourself.

• Like 1

I will wear a CWT shirt too. We can represent together. :)

• Like 2

Too bad I live too far away to attend. Sounds great though! Maybe you can do something like that for us Southerners sometime Keith.

any chance someone could record it and put it up on youtube for those of us that live in the boonies? id love to catch it but unfortunately i also live to far away

• Like 2

do you' have to be a memeber to attend or get in on the rafle ?

No, you don't need to be a member of PVCI to attend or buy into the raffle, anyone is welcome. Have fun and good luck!

• Like 1