Sign in to follow this  
PseAZ

Who's ready?

For Friday...? I'm stoked and already tagged out this year. My brother inlaw and Dad will be going out so I'll be helping them hoping to get his dad his first archery Buck. The trail camera have been super pic heavy the last few weeks with some solid bucks Hopefully we will Put a tag on atleast one.

For Friday...? I'm stoked and already tagged out this year. My brother inlaw and Dad will be going out so I'll be helping them hoping to get his dad his first archery Buck. The trail camera have been super pic heavy the last few weeks with some solid bucks Hopefully we will Put a tag on atleast one.

im in the same boat so we are going bear hunting!!
  • Like 1

Been flingin' 100 arrows min. a day for the past month, ramping up the exercise, boots on the ground last 5 of 6 weekends, I am ready. No time away from work though till 8/30 leading up to the holiday weekend so I plan on taking a week off then and going. I just have to sit patiently for the next 2 weeks.

Wasnt going to do it this year but checked a new camera that I set up for the January hunt. Well 17 different buck have been hitting it each day over the past 20 days. Got a stand set last night. Now just have to not shoot the little guys and wait out the bigger ones. Crazy thing. On the camera in 20 days there was only 1 doe and 2 bears. Everything else was whitetail bucks. I have never had that happen on a camera.

My brother is expecting his first child on Friday or Saturday............. Perfect Timing.

• Like 2

I'm leaving tonight for my camp in 22 South. Good luck everyone! I'm spending a day to tune in and get things ready, then it's go-time!!

My brother is expecting his first child on Friday or Saturday............. Perfect Timing.

6A has decent cell coverage. He could send you a picture.

• Like 3

Was all set up for heading out on Friday, but found out about 7 last night I need to fly out of town for work this afternoon for the next week. Had just got my wife convinced she was ready to try her first deer hunt too, now that her shooting is much better.

Man, good luck to all those heading out! I was plaaning on hitting the hills this weekend but My wife decided she wanted new flooring. So this weekend is a no go, because we'll be laying some tile :( .

I'm all set we leave ventura harbor at 7 pm Friday night for a Yellow tail trip. It should be a lot cooler than sweating it out inj Az. Not a big fan of the early hunt.

• Like 1

Favorite time of year. Stuck at work in Scottsdale opening morning, fortunately, some of my customers need to see me in globe midday;)

Wasnt going to do it this year but checked a new camera that I set up for the January hunt. Well 17 different buck have been hitting it each day over the past 20 days. Got a stand set last night. Now just have to not shoot the little guys and wait out the bigger ones. Crazy thing. On the camera in 20 days there was only 1 doe and 2 bears. Everything else was whitetail bucks. I have never had that happen on a camera.

Sounds like someone needs to share some trail cam pics! I'm headed up thursday afternoon for 3 days in a ground blind.