cactusjack

Local raw honey. South Chandler

It is predominantly citrus. I keep my bees at my dads house and his neighbors all have citrus. I have all the orders made up to this point covered. Im down to 4. Thank you for the interest and support. Steve

Dang I missed it. Put me on the November list

@cactusack - Steve you need more bees now. Great to see them flyboff the shelves.

• Like 1

It is predominantly citrus. I keep my bees at my dads house and his neighbors all have citrus. I have all the orders made up to this point covered. Im down to 4. Thank you for the interest and support. Steve

How did that conversation go? Hey dad can I keep a thousand viscous, stinging, kid chasing, Mike biting, ferocious, venomous bees that happen to make tasty honey at your house? Pleeeeease dad...

• Like 1

How did that conversation go? Hey dad can I keep a thousand viscous, stinging, kid chasing, Mike biting, ferocious, venomous bees that happen to make tasty honey at your house? Pleeeeease dad...
There was more begging and pleading. He has a tack shed on the back of his property. We fenced off an area behind that.
  • Like 1

I'm in for a couple next time also. I'll drink that stuff right out of the jar.

I have a hive in my tree as of this morning! If you want them?

• Like 2