Edge

Damned coons

I have seen them just about all over the state but usually near a water source. Seen coata mundies around Tucson and up at Apache lake. Seen otters on Bartlett. Had a beaver near the Phoenix airport in a small lake we used to own. Never know how they travel around.

That's awesome! Would love to see an otter!

I never knew we had them here in Tucson, let alone right in the middle of town! First time I seen a skunk here in town was about 10 years ago. It was after midnight or so and I just got off aviation to get onto palo verde/alvernon north and there was a skunk walking east in the cross walk (Not kidding). As I was watching it cross a huge owl flew down and tried grabbing it. Stuck its tail up and ran like heck. Pretty cool to see that.

I saw a skunk chewing on attacking killing trying to eat a toad at work the other day.

• Like 1

They have been in Bartlett for years. Was fishing the main lake 3 months ago and had a family of 5 on a sandy beach take off and swim around us for a while. They are usually up the river. Pretty large otters.

• Like 2

I've seen them in the moon valley neighborhood.

you guys still trap them?

There was one dead in Gilbert on Guadalupe between Higley and Greenfield Monday morning. I think they hang out in and around the Riparian Preserve.

Seen one running down McKellips near Greenfield a few years back. Had just come out of the orange groves.

U sure dat wasn't a woof wat?

Saw one today taking its sweet time in the crosswalk, was gonna run it over but I was in the company vehicle:)

ok, that's funny. Same thing happened to me on 24St and Thomas.
  • Like 1

I have seen them just about all over the state but usually near a water source. Seen coata mundies around Tucson and up at Apache lake. Seen otters on Bartlett. Had a beaver near the Phoenix airport in a small lake we used to own. Never know how they travel around.

That's awesome! Would love to see an otter!
Camp Verde has many beaver and otter

They have been in Bartlett for years. Was fishing the main lake 3 months ago and had a family of 5 on a sandy beach take off and swim around us for a while. They are usually up the river. Pretty large otters.

We were lucky enough to watch a couple young otters play for a while at Bartlett a few springs ago. They are hilarious. They kick the crap out of each other.

Seen one running down McKellips near Greenfield a few years back. Had just come out of the orange groves.

U sure dat wasn't a woof wat?

Haha yeah, seen plenty of those over at my parent's place. My dogs enjoy chewing them up.