Bobbyhcp

This is why some people don't deserve to hunt

Kinda funny, I posted the same snapshot on the couesWhitetail page in fb and I'm the one getting flamed.

Im bored and don't belong to FB. Could you post some of the replies?

Im just trying to figure out how a group of hunters couldn't figure out species, then take a trophy pic, and then write a short story and then hit "post" on social media!! And they still didn't know the species. And they are pissed at Casey. Holy cow. Even if it was an any antlered hunt you should know species, but if she self reported it wouldn't have been.

Brian

• Like 3

Man what has the hunting community come to. Sorry that happened to you casey. Stuff like this is glorified on the bonerhood I would start having kittens if I looked at the dang page with all the e scouting I hear goes on there

Let's not get too carried away guys. This is someone who is obviously (most likely) new to what most of us have know all of our lives. He made a mistake and owned up to it.

I'm sure we've all made mistakes in our hunting careers and you can bet we've all become way more skilled or way more careful as a result of those mistakes.

No need to bash them and really turn them off to the sport and hunters in general.

• Like 13

Let's not get too carried away guys. This is someone who is obviously (most likely) new to what most of us have know all of our lives. He made a mistake and owned up to it.

I'm sure we've all made mistakes in our hunting careers and you can bet we've all become way more skilled or way more careful as a result of those mistakes.

No need to bash them and really turn them off to the sport and hunters in general.

^^^this...

• Like 3

Man what has the hunting community come to. Sorry that happened to you casey. Stuff like this is glorified on the bonerhood I would start having kittens if I looked at the dang page with all the e scouting I hear goes on there

LOL.. That place is weird.. Who knows how many traffic accidents they caused taking pics of BB window decals...

• Like 2

Guest akaspecials

Ignorance is not an excuse for not knowing the law. The regulations have an entire page dedicated to understanding the difference between the species and the tag clearly delineates the species.

That being said, this is their first deer. It looks like a pretty honest mistake and they self reported. Let G&F deal with it. No reason to smear them on social media when they are trying to make it right.

Sure just don't post it on social media! They wanted atta boys and they got them alright.

• Like 2

any pictures still floating around on the internet of Mexican bobcats?

Mexican bobcats?

I was called an Internet bully. That's a pretty good one.

Casey you are being called that because instead of PMing the girl and telling her the mistake she made you post it with no tact. You are not setting a good example by outing her like that. You should have just reported it and left it alone. Same comment go for the poster here!

• Like 1

Elkhunter1 if u have something to say to me say it I stand behind what I believe and I think that is u can't tell the difference between a mule deer or a coues u should not be in the hills it's total bullshit

• Like 1