Bobbyhcp

This is why some people don't deserve to hunt

I could care less about what the antis think. Its more about not being a dick and just letting the person know they made a mistake without humiliating them on the internet. If someone is excited about hunting, the best way to turn them against hunting is to do what these guys are doing by posting it all over the internet so that they can get "likes" or whatever the fuk else they do it for. Good job guys!! You're cool!!

• Like 8

Better to out her and have the photo pulled than to leave it up and give the antis ammo.

How can you sit there and say that when they took a screenshot of the post and reposted it had they just be on her RPM to administrator on that page it would have been quietly taken off no antis involved

2016 and now hunters need safe space because they're offended.

TRUMP 2016 F' YOUR FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP 2016 F' YOUR FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll drink to that ....:..
  • Like 1

I'll drink to that ....:..
Me too and twice on Sunday's.
  • Like 2

Are you all so nearsighted you can't see that every time a hunter is shown in a negative light it hurts hunting in general. The more times a situation is posted on multiple pages/sites the better chance the anti-hunters have of finding and exploiting it to gain momentum in banning the way of life we all love. THINK BEFOR YOU TYPE!!!!

Not feeling tarnished by the mistake of some newbie I never met or heard of. Can only hope they get a clue, maybe team up with a hunter who knows his butt from a hole in the ground.

And F the anti's, when did their emotions count?

• Like 4

All I did is park in the middle of a 70' road bed, I knew the difference between mearns and coues and jack and cotton tail. Haha why shouldn't she of been outed on the internets? She posted on the internets for goodness sake!! Talk about shooting the messenger. First deer or not they don't look the same (usually)

Why not out her?..... because the more exposure this gets the more chance anti-hunters have of grabbing it and running with it like a loose football headed for the end zone!
out her because people should know better! "Anti's" would not have ammo to kill us with if hunters didn't give it to them!! And yes this lady is a hunter wether we like it or not. You can't defile what doesn't exist and the blatant neglect/ignorance if the law, an easy law at that! Gives the other side more than they need.

Are you all so nearsighted you can't see that every time a hunter is shown in a negative light it hurts hunting in general. The more times a situation is posted on multiple pages/sites the better chance the anti-hunters have of finding and exploiting it to gain momentum in banning the way of life we all love. THINK BEFOR YOU TYPE!!!!

a hunter shown in a negative light is what we should do! Police our own and show that in general we're on the up and up. If we wait until anti hunters expose the bad then it to late! They're gonna hate hunting no matter what, we as hunters have to keep tabs in the laws and take care of ourselves.
  • Like 1

a hunter shown in a negative light is what we should do! Police our own and show that in general we're on the up and up. If we wait until anti hunters expose the bad then it to late! They're gonna hate hunting no matter what, we as hunters have to keep tabs in the laws and take care of ourselves.

I never said wait what I said was personal message her explain to her what she did wrong and reported to the game and fish posting it all over Facebook and other websites does nothing but give the anti hunters the ammo they need.

When you're hunting do you plan which direction you're going or you just blindly start walking, Pick the step you want to take consider the consequences of which direction you're going to go with it and then go. We have to look at the bigger picture now all the anti Hunters are looking with rose colored glasses at only the things they can use against us we have to see the whole picture!

I don't disagree with the fact that she shot a mule deer with a coues deer tag I don't like the way you and Casey went about exposing her! The way you guys did it puts us Hunters in a bad light!

So don't shame poachers?

• Like 1

I never said wait what I said was personal message her explain to her what she did wrong and reported to the game and fish posting it all over Facebook and other websites does nothing but give the anti hunters the ammo they need.

When you're hunting do you plan which direction you're going or you just blindly start walking, Pick the step you want to take consider the consequences of which direction you're going to go with it and then go. We have to look at the bigger picture now all the anti Hunters are looking with rose colored glasses at only the things they can use against us we have to see the whole picture!

they look at every hunting website, forum, and blog already. The best we can do is call out the stupidity ourselves, maybe they'll see at least we try but I doubt it. It doesn't matter if hunters are 100% by the book, anti hunters still hate us. It's like trying to change the Mind of an inner city Clinton supporter, it's not gonna happen no matter how secret we are with Pm's, emails, or instant message.