Couzer

8 1/2 months prego, Am I crazy????

I would think if it is her tag do what she wants to do worst-case you deliver it in the field and get to the hospital after if it is your tag don't go no matter what she says

• Like 1

If she wants to hunt, take her hunting. If she changes her mind and wants to watch tv, then you stay home with her and hold her hand. The one thing you don't do is argue with a woman thats that far pregnant. They'll sit on you if you tick them off, I had it happen before...

• Like 1

Hey Bud how's it going? Sounds like you have everything covered. Get out there and make some great memories!! I bet you guys will talk about the awesome experience until the end of time. In this day and age it's always great to hear how important family is to someone!! Best of luck. Anything I can do let me know.

• Like 1

My wife was 5.5 months pregnant and had an archery bull tag a few years ago. We hunted for 4 days and she called it quits. She was wiped out after the hunt. Two years later she had an archery cow tag and would have been 7 months pregnant during the hunt. She decided not to hunt. My advice is to stay home. Not worth the risk of something happening. Both my boys were 3 weeks early.

• Like 1

Is this your first baby? After having complications on both our children directly after delivery (not expected on the first) I can tell you there is no way I would risk something like that. My wife did turkey hunt (6months along) and deer hunt (3months along) while pregnant, but 8.5 is a whole different ballgame. IMHO, I'd stay home and pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. I think too many folks take that for granted.

• Like 2

This will be number 4 for us, she has had good pregnancies so far. I'm going to leave it up to her if she feels up to it. The game cart is not a bad idea! Anyone have one I can borrow?

Mark, going good so far! Hanging in there!!! How did you and your boy do on the hunt???

Good luck Devan!! If you run out of food for the kids during your month off, shoot me a text and I'll deliver you a pallet of Top Ramen. For reals man!!

Best wishes and prayers for you and your family.

• Like 1

So nothing yet, wife almost took out a spike. Glassed them up on a knoll over 1000 yds away, got to 600yrds (super windy at this spot), but the bull was walking around to much, got within 200 yds down hill, tough shot through the timber so I told her not to shoot due to not being able to get a vital shot. Probably should of waited at the 600 yd spot. She's been a real trooper, came home yesterday due to baby doctor appointment. Trying to get out for a few more days! Snow hit yesterday, anyone up there how are the road conditions??? Just don't want to walk to far from the Truck. 1/4 maybe 1/2 milemax is all she's got 🙂. But doc said only 1% chance but I don't want to be stuck in the snow giving birth!

• Like 1