lancetkenyon

Sometimes We Miss....A Lot.

Congrats! Are you sure its not the biggest 5x4 ?? Just kidding. Way to go on a great year and a grand daddy to be.

• Like 1

My next 7W tag I'm hiring you Lance! Nice story and as always great pics to capture the thrill of the hunt! Congrats on a last minute bull!

Congrats! That's a lot of bulls for road hunting!

Not a lot of road hunting, maybe 10%. A LOT of hours behind glass. I bet we glassed 25% of 7W, and more than once.

That sounds like a good time all around except for your daughters cold. Glad you filled a tag and a good looking bull at that. Congratulations to all involved.

I normally don't read posts that are this long, but I have to admit, yours kept me reading for many reasons.

Hunting with family. Memories of hunting with your dad. Soon to be grandpa! And the number of elk you saw, not to mention the opportunities!

I'm sure this hunt will be a campfire story for years to come!

And congrats on a nice bull.

Good job. Congrats. Spend time with them Kids. My 3 are all over the country and rarely see them. They grow up quick................BOB!

I love reading your stories and seeing the pictures. Makes me want to sit down and write up our hunts from this fall. Thanks for sharing!