n2horns

Wilderness Athlete products

Has anyone tried any of the Wilderness Athlete products? If the products are good, any suggestions to discounts etc?

I have tried most of their products. My favorite is energy and focus in tropical fusion. I get an energy boost without jitters and it tastes like a pina colada eegee. I buy them in the individual packets so I can throw them in my pack. The hydrate and recover is my second favorite. These are awesome especially during the August archery hunt. If you wanna go crazy mix them both together.You can find discounts codes online. I have seen them setup booths at trade shows and give free samples if you wanted to sample first.

• Like 3

Guys, don't fall victim to the marketing just because these brands are geared toward hunters/outdoorspeople. Its just an overpriced version of the same crap you can buy for much cheaper at any online supplement shop.

• Like 2

I really love the hydrate and recover and energy and focus drink packets. I find they really help! My hunting buddies enjoy them, too. I have used them more than once to help out guys in real trouble hiking out of some of the canyons. Made a tremendous difference in getting them able to hike again. You can buy them in the CouesWhitetail store.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/wilderness-athlete-products/

• Like 2

i always keep a couple packs of hydrate and recover and energy & focus in my pack. they seem to give me a little boost. like was said though, they don't do anything that any other supplements that cost half the amount will do. a scoop of pre workout and a scoop of amino's like we all take before and during a workout will give you the same results.

• Like 1

I use a hydration powder called "Drip Drop" you can buy it in any walgreens store. They come in packets sized for water bottles. I believe it's $7 for 8 packets. They've saved me a few times. Also, Vitalite is a good revocer and hydration supplement as well

I have tried a lot of the Wilderness Athlete products. It's really good stuff. I would rather support a LOCAL and HUNTING based company like Wilderness Athlete then buy cheap stuff made in who knows where.

I've been to the office,met a few staff and the owner. They are great people.

If you want it cheaper, sign up for the subscriptions. You get a discount I believe and free shipping.

• Like 5

They work great for me. The subscriptin saves you money. It's 10% off, free shipping, and you choose the delivery frequency.

• Like 1

Never heard of this stuff but it sounds worthwhile. I just eat lots of protein, walk slow and drink plenty of water then just push push push back to camp.

I'm a firm believer in their products. I can literally feel a difference when I don't take them. I have also met the owner and several of the employees. Great bunch of people and I am happy to support a local company that carries a lot of the same beliefs and principals that I do. They offer quality products that work, bottom line.

• Like 2