Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Badlands Warranty

Is this warranty as good as it says??

Got home Tuesday from Sportsmans and started playing with it only to realize that a buckle is missing. Looks like someone took a knife to it and whacked it off.

Took it back to Sportsmans and they said it was a discontinued backpack that we would have to go through the warranty process.

Any experienced Badlands people out there?

post-2034-0-76352800-1487870625_thumb.jpg

I've had good experiences with their warranty. Sent in a pair of pants one time that ripped. They put a patch on them and I was disappointed with the workmanship of the patch so I called them back. Received a brand new pair in the mail a few days later.

Yes!!! There are top notch when it comes to customer service

• Like 1

I haven't had to use it yet but from everything I have read it's like vortex! You pay shipping and they do the rest.

This,

But I will have to say......their zippers are terrible!!!!

I've sent my pack back 2 times so far for new zippers and I need to send it back again.

Ugh!

• Like 1

I like their packs, have a 2200 and an Ultraday. I'm just tired of sending them in every year to have a zipper fixed. They did send me a new Ultraday the last time but one of the zippers broke the first time I used it. I may just try and find someone local that can install a more reliable zipper. They really do have great service.

--Bill

It could have been a call center in India. I took a pack into their office last year on my way back from a hunt, they fixed everything and paid their own shipping to get it back to me. Piece of cake.

I agree in this case Sportsmans should have taken care of you, but Badlands will fix the pack no doubt.

Discontinued or not, an issue with a brand new item should be handled by Sportsman's.

Yes, Sportsmans sucks when it come to that stuff

• Like 2

The 2200 isn't discontinued. They're for sale all over. Think you got the old "kick the can down the road" service.

The 2200 isn't discontinued. They're for sale all over. Think you got the old "kick the can down the road" service.

I agree with you on that, not too happy with Sportsman's on this one.

I think maybe it was the specific camo pattern that they have discontinued not necessarily the 2200 pack itself.

Finally went through email.....got some help, they are sending a FedEx box to ship it back to them.......glad they got back in touch with me.

Sportsman should have taken off another 10% or something if they didn't point out that the buckle was missing when you bought it. My wife always get additional % off when purchasing damaged goods. At that point, there's a no return policy.

Sportsman dropped the ball on this one. I'm sure Badlands will make it right.

Their warranty is great! I sent in my 2200 for zipper problems and some rips/tears. They'll take care of you.