Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Buck Officially Scored 200 0/8" gross 197 4/8" net

2 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I disagree Woody. He and is tiny brother would like nothing more than for people to forget and move on.  When you act like a family of buffoons, you deserve to have your name dragged through the mud for eternity.

Now, if there was ever any sincerity or even a smidgen of remorse from either of the two inbreeds I would feel differently on teh subject. AS that time will NEVER come, Iam perfectly happy seeing every negative post about those two clowns.

We can’t forget about the cameras now can we?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

We can’t forget about the cameras now can we?

Those of us who had cameras stolen up there can't, no.

51 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

i never saw the camera thread. 

It was a good one and I'm sure someone will find it.   Blake sure can dance.

I don't remember the exact quote, but from The Longest Yard, Caretaker (Chris Rock) explaining to Paul Crew (Adam Sandler) why he's unanimously hated in prison by both the guards AND the inmates: "You can steal a car, rob a bank, he!!, you can rob you're own grandma, but shaving points in pro football - that's just un-American".

LOL. I guess that's why people aren't just letting go - this guy poached over and over and was finally caught, and we have no idea how many other things he did that he never had to answer for. For hunters, serial poachers are as low as it goes, and while justice was served - kinda - many of us don't think it was harsh enough. I don't mind if the salt gets rubbed in the wound at least a little longer.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Dam Tony, I can't help but wonder how much dead shoot has to be on then ground to attract that many buzzards.  Makes me think one of those big elk kill offs they had in NM a bunch of years ago.  

23 minutes ago, Coach said:

I don't remember the exact quote, but from The Replacements, Caretaker (Chris Rock) explaining to Paul Crew (Adam Sandler) why he's unanimously hated in prison by both the guards AND the inmates: "You can steal a car, rob a bank, he!!, you can rob you're own grandma, but shaving points in pro football - that's just un-American".

LOL. I guess that's why people aren't just letting go - this guy poached over and over and was finally caught, and we have no idea how many other things he did that he never had to answer for. For hunters, serial poachers are as low as it goes, and while justice was served - kinda - many of us don't think it was harsh enough. I don't mind if the salt gets rubbed in the wound at least a little longer.

I think 3 poaching strikes your out of the game. Sorry bout it

On 6/17/2020 at 3:39 PM, AZBIG10 said:

The irony of all of this... I have never heard of the guy or is hunting feats. Until he was blasted as a poacher. 

I think anyone can agree the best hunters arent posting on the internet for validation. It seems mostly for the narcissistic types.

Pretty much same...I recognized him in Eastmans but just from the pics posted on here. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 7:40 PM, CatfishKev said:

Dam Tony, I can't help but wonder how much dead shoot has to be on then ground to attract that many buzzards.  Makes me think one of those big elk kill offs they had in NM a bunch of years ago.  

Maybe BC777 and NoBull on a killing spree? 😂

On 6/17/2020 at 7:40 PM, CatfishKev said:

Buzzards are circling  Blake Owens hunting career. 😂 that sh1t is dead