Sign in to follow this  
varget

ISO A Yeti Roadie 20 or a Yeti 45 or equivalent cooler

There are tons of You Tube ice challengers. Yeti does good and rugged but is almost twice the cost as some. Yeti got their foot in the door first so everyone thinks yeti first. But there are plenty of better chest out there. The Calbelas won most of the ice challenge and cheaper. Canyons and RTic are better too. The plain jane Colman extreme held ice almost just as long as a yeti but its not rugged built. The Igloo heavy duty from Sams club for 170 dollars held ice just barley shy of the yeti and its heavy built too. Im against Yetis because all the other brands are just as good or better but lot more expensive

3 rtics here put my grizzly to shame

That new walmart one feels sturdy too, not sure how good it is but I'm sure it compares.

I watched that one on youtube. It didn't do so well

That new walmart one feels sturdy too, not sure how good it is but I'm sure it compares.

I watched that one on youtube. It didn't do so well
they sure price it the same. Oh well, I guess walmart has other products to fall back on lol.

Cabela's I own a few no regrets half the price pay attention and you can catch them on sale and get 40 to 50 bucks off and an extra 20 if you have a Cabela's credit card

Very pleased with RTIC so far. Haven't paid much attention to how long ice lasts in it since kids always in and out getting drinks, but Memorial Day everything was still ice cold when we got home after 4 days even though most of the ice had melted.