Sign in to follow this  
galiuromulepacker

AZGF Restrict Use of Trail Cameras

Has anyone heard that AZGF might start restricting the type and use of trail cameras for hunting?

I read that in the azdailysun yesterday.

Been in the works or awhile. Not sure what the current proposal looks like but last I heard was they would outlaw them within a 1/4 mile of a water source.

Been in the works or awhile. Not sure what the current proposal looks like but last I heard was they would outlaw them within a 1/4 mile of a water source.

My opinion, 1/4 mile is extreme. I think 200 yards would be a more reasonable number. Plus, how do they define a water source? A seep? A wash that holds water anytime it rains? Irrigation ditch/line? Water spigot? An area of a wash that may hold water 1/2 the year? A mud puddle?

• Like 1

Right before they banned baiting there was a "story" in the Daily Sun about it.

GF obviously coordinating with the paper to get their propaganda out to the sheeple.

cant catch me im the gingerbread man.

Its been done!!!

tumblr_mk2zwuDtrj1rfynjyo1_500.gif

• Like 1

I haven't seen a Game and Fish officer in the field in 15 years! And I spend more time than most on here in the field, guiding and hunting. If you dont spend time in the units, how they going to find trail cams?

Come and find mine...I dare you!

• Like 1

Momma told me not to get a tattoo of Roy Orbison, but what momma don't know don't hurt her.

my momma said my mmmmoommma saaa my mommmmmmma saaaas my mmm mmmy momma saaaasiiid trail cans are the devil!!
  • Like 1