Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Hunting beards

I used to grow a beard when I got the tag and not shave until the tag was filled... Then I went on a Kaibab Buff hunt..... I have a beard ever since!

• Like 3

I started growing a goatee in 1997 and said I won't shave it until I draw an antelope tag, 3 years into my quest. Yep....still have it.

• Like 2

The day I retired I quit shaving... it lasted 8 months. Ed F

Wow that's an amazing caribou!

+1 Caribou has always been on my bucket list, that one is a dandy.

This is me 365. Maybe a notch or two down once in a while. Used to be nice for hunting but since the silver came in a few years ago I think its worse. Can't turn back now!

post-2759-0-11474400-1502854388_thumb.jpg

Always have some kind of beard when hunting! Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! Lolpost-5812-0-23408200-1502854489_thumb.png

• Like 2

I have too much indian blood in me to grow a real beard but that doesn't stop me. I hate shaving anyways, especially after having to shave almost everyday during my 20s.

I started growing a beard a year and half ago. Now my wife won't let shave it!!!! She says it makes me look like a Man's Man!!! I just think it hides my ugly mug and shes happy about that. :) But there are a couple rules! You need to know how to gut an animal, and back up a trailer. If you can't do any ones of those Shave your Beard!!! Ha ha

• Like 4

I sometimes grow a winter beard. But if I ever encountered CJ2010's beard in a hallway, I'd have to yield the right of way.

• Like 2

I started growing a beard a year and half ago. Now my wife won't let shave it!!!! She says it makes me look like a Man's Man!!! I just think it hides my ugly mug and shes happy about that. :) But there are a couple rules! You need to know how to gut an animal, and back up a trailer. If you can't do any ones of those Shave your Beard!!! Ha ha

I've gutted a few animals. I can back a pair of semi trailers where I want them while they are coupled together. I can not stand having a beard. How does that fit into the rules? I'm not sure I really want to hear the answers. :D

Even the worst of beards start to look good if you let them grow long enough. I work in waste water treatment, if the beard gets too long I start fearing what might be trapped in there. With a 4 month old bambino I've learned shorter is better, he doesn't let go!!

• Like 2

Even the worst of beards start to look good if you let them grow long enough. I work in waste water treatment, if the beard gets too long I start fearing what might be trapped in there. With a 4 month old bambino I've learned shorter is better, he doesn't let go!!

Wastewater treatment? What might get stuck in there? It sounds like the potential to bring a whole new meaning to the term "s*** faced".
  • Like 3