Sign in to follow this  
muley224

7 E Bull

Thanks to all who gave me some 7 E help for my brothers hunt. He has had some recent health issues that prevented him from getting out and cutting some country like he has done for the past 50+ years. He actually was just looking for any bull for meat. He feels bad that he may have taken an early rifle bull tag from someone who was wanting a trophy hunt, but these health issues came after the draw. This poor guy had a little run in with a porcupine, quills behind both hoofs. Hope that porky got the worst of it. Thanks again to all.

post-10954-0-29203300-1507077086_thumb.jpg

post-10954-0-02367500-1507077099_thumb.jpg

post-10954-0-01373400-1507077179_thumb.jpg

post-10954-0-20870400-1507077198_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Congrats to your brother and good for him, looks like great memories with family and friends.

• Like 1

Awesome bull. Don't think otherwise. Good hunt+good memories+great table fare+great scenery=Awesome bull.

• Like 2

Thats cool, nice bull. I hope all goes well with your brothers health, that is a tough thing to deal with.

• Like 3

Outstanding man!

Are you kidding me? Look at that picture! Beautiful country, bull on the ground, surrounded by friends and/or family! That's what it's all about, man! Does NOT get any better!

S.

• Like 2