CouesWhitetail

Help me name my new dog!

She's cute, and the so is the Golden Retriever! ;)

Here are some more.

Tabby, Tildy,Tilly, Hunter, Poco (means little one, I think), Jessy, Alma, Cissy, Margie, Margo, Missy, Angel, Anna,

Mariah, Evy,Eva, Nicky, Natalie, Natasha, Allie (Ally), Raquel, Rachel, Sugar, Shakira, Ceci, Stella, Tonka, Venada,

Sunshine.

Amanda, Looks like a Cooper to me. Pronounced like the Mini-Cooper. The Coo sounding harsh like the letter K is an attention grabber, and the per lets her know it's her your talking to.

Sounds and looks right to me.

Al

Has anyone suggested "Goldie" yet?

OK............i will.

TJ

Sorry TJ already taken by me earlier on :D

Amanda, the first thought that came to my little mind when I looked at the picture of that beautiful dog was that the eyes reminded me of Mae West, the actress. I think Mae fits her.

Jim

Kantishna ( Alaska)

Milo

or

Maybe Denali?

AzP&Y

The name that first poped into my mind upon seeing her pic was "Saydee"

That's a winner! She is definitely a Saydee!

Amanda, you are killing us here.................what are you're favorites?

TJ

Dang Amanda, Thats pups gittin old and needs to be named soon.....Maybe you should just name her "LARK" as he's been real quite lately ;)

Dang Amanda, Thats pups gittin old and needs to be named soon.....Maybe you should just name her "LARK" as he's been real quite lately ;)

Funny! Yeah poor Lark been quiet. Hope he is doing ok.

Amanda

I found a perfect name for your dog in the nearly forgotten Beothuk language used by the long-extinct indigenous peoples of Labrador and Newfoundland. It's Sea Dubalu Dotcom. (say it out loud a couple of times) for "she who runs quiet and plays with antlers." For short, you may call her Dotty.

You probably don't have 3XL Tall T-shirts, so make it a man's regular large. My wife uses them for nighties, and she likes big T-shirts.

Bill Quimby

I have had a few goldens over the years and they had various names, but after a little time, ended up with the same one . "DUMMY". Sit down Dummy. Off the couch Dummy. Stop barking Dummy. Give me the bird Dummy! If you named her Dummy right now it might save her mental anguish of having her name change for a third time.

Bob

I used to have a golden retriever named Moose......... However I think that Artemis would be a great name. After all Artemis was the Greek Goddess of hunting, she was also pulled around in a chariot pulled by 4 deer with golden horns. Im assuming they were all matching 130 inch whiteys.....haha :lol: