Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

42-30

Not to mention Xavier was 5-0 and ranked #15 when ASU put up 102 points on them. Obviously it's still very early in the season, but it's definitely nice to start off on the right foot.

Tate was injured. Crappy play calling at the end of the first half. I didn't get it.

I don't think he deserved to be fired.

Glad the devils won but not a signature win with Tate out of the game. Hope Tate recovers quickly, the guy is lightning and fun to watch.

Todd Graham is not an effective recruiter. ASU needs NFL bound talent to compete in the PAC-12. Goodbye Todd.

Glad the devils won but not a signature win with Tate out of the game. Hope Tate recovers quickly, the guy is lightning and fun to watch.

Todd Graham is not an effective recruiter. ASU needs NFL bound talent to compete in the PAC-12. Goodbye Todd.

Its not a signature win because U of A is a mediocre team on a downhill slide. ASU knocked Tate out of the game by getting pressure to him. I also hope he recovers, so that he can be there for us to beat again next season.

The firing is ridiculous. ASU is not Alabama and is not going to become Alabama by putting a turnstile on the door to the head coaches office. This program is much better off post Todd Graham than pre Todd Graham and I think he was a guy who could have stayed a long time and created an identity for the program. Instead, now we start all over.

• Like 2

I think Ray Anderson's ego is the real problem. He didn't like Graham because he wasn't his hire. He had better hire a miracle worker or he'll look really bad. Enjoyed being at Graham's last game tho!!! Agree with what Flatlander said about the firing.

Its not a signature win because U of A is a mediocre team on a downhill slide. ASU knocked Tate out of the game by getting pressure to him. I also hope he recovers, so that he can be there for us to beat again next season.

The firing is ridiculous. ASU is not Alabama and is not going to become Alabama by putting a turnstile on the door to the head coaches office. This program is much better off post Todd Graham than pre Todd Graham and I think he was a guy who could have stayed a long time and created an identity for the program. Instead, now we start all over.

I agree the program is in better shape than when Graham was hired. Graham is not taking the program to the next level. Ray Anderson addressed the media earlier today. The man has a plan ..... we shall see the outcome.

I think Ray Anderson's ego is the real problem. He didn't like Graham because he wasn't his hire. He had better hire a miracle worker or he'll look really bad. Enjoyed being at Graham's last game tho!!! Agree with what Flatlander said about the firing.

You think the AD will look bad if he can't hire a better coach? ASU hasn't had a team since 1996. They could of had norm chow and they hired Erickson.

I didnt write this, but saw it on FB.... food for thought for the Graham lovers....

For all you people saying they should have kept Todd Graham.

Season 1. 8-5 not his recruits

2. 10-4 not his recruits

3. 10-3 partial recruits

4. 6-7 his recruits

5. 5-7 his recruits

6. 7-5 his recruits

Really, it's not that hard to see. His recruiting sucks. But if you want mediocrity, he should stay.

(Btw this was posted by an ASU fan.)