bowsniper

New AZGF rule (proposed, which means it’s a done deal) about game cameras:

It would be a great day, when all trail cams are outlawed.

"Snapshot" doesn't like cameras?
Never used one, never will.

You're missing out on a lot of fun.

Us old school guys know how to find animals without cameras.LOL. More fun that way. Boot leather & sweat.

Haters gonna hate

Nah! I like you guys. Trail cameras....not so much.

Us old school guys know how to find animals without cameras.LOL. More fun that way. Boot leather & sweat.

what aren't you bitter about? It's just fun to get pics of what's out there.

I've heard stories of some water holes having a dozen or more cameras on them. Seen a camera or two in some pretty remote places and always felt like it took away small piece of that feeling of being alone in the wilderness. I've considered using them and am certain they would help, but always come back to the feeling I get when I stumble across one and have chosen not to. I've also been tempted a few times to do some reorganization of the vegetation in the area when I come across one, but have opted to offer up some rather awkward pics of my tan lines instead...

I personally like discovering a cool buck during a still hunt or while glassing and don't feel like it would be as rewarding to do so by cam. I think it will be a good thing to not have as many people in as many places at once by having cameras spread in every corner of the state year round.

I don't use them but don't have a major issue with cams. Like most things in life some people when given an inch will take a mile and that's where we are now. Many, not all, have abused their priveledge and now everyone will suffer because of the ridiculous proliferation in some areas.

• Like 2

I don't want to end up on youtube, dropping a duece over the side of a log, while someone's cam is set on video mode. A little privacy in the woods, Amigo.

• Like 1

I don't want to end up on youtube, dropping a duece over the side of a log, while someone's cam is set on video mode. A little privacy in the woods, Amigo.

post-8438-0-15076000-1519858034_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

DSC_0284-001.jpg
That looks like Trypyhuntr!

DSC_0284-001.jpg
That looks like Trypyhuntr!

The pink panties?

Can't be trophy............... I don't see any skid marks.

• Like 2

"While the current use of satellite imagery for hunting is not popular due to the costs involved, the Commission believes it is necessary to proactively address concerns about the use of satellite imagery and prohibit its use for taking or aiding in the take of wildlife."

Are they trying to get ahead of technology like this?: http://live.farearth.com/ (google "far earth live") How are they ever going to enforce this going forward? Get a search warrant for your cell phone and/or computer is they suspect you are looking at sat photos?