bowsniper

New AZGF rule (proposed, which means it’s a done deal) about game cameras:

I think it reads you can have cams on water but not during the season if you are a tag holder and / or guide.

How can it aid in the taking of wildlife if you are not hunting and / or the season is not open?

Otherwise it would just read that placing a camera within 440 yards of water is not allowed...PERIOD.

I'm all for it.Won't affect my hunting one bit. I am old school and don't even own a computer.

Computer? How are you on this web site?

i'm on this site and don't own a computer.. all done from cell phone
Same $hit.

Think they could get me for scouting with live feed camera, if i started running a camera on my falcons?

post-13344-0-63806800-1519775207_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Think they could get me for scouting with live feed camera, if i started running a camera on my falcons?

attachicon.giffalcon camera.jpg

I don't know but that's a really cool looking falcon. I'd like to see some footage from that camera!

attachicon.giffalcon camera.jpg

I don't know but that's a really cool looking falcon. I'd like to see some footage from that camera!

That's not one of my falcons. i do have a camera for them but smaller then the one pictured. But i still haven't got around to setting it up.

It's always the guys that don't want to put in the time, money, effort, that it takes to run cams that say they're "all for it"

Using boots and binoculars takes a lot of time money and effort also.
Hahaha so you think if you run cams you don't need to also do those things? That's hilarious.

Yeah that's how cams work, when you find a deer it waits at the cam for weeks till hunting season and you can shoot it

This guy isnt attacking your means and methods, you are attacking his. Just because someone doesnt put out cams doesnt mean they are a lazy slob who doesnt want to put in time and effort.

Take a chill pill, we know you got em.

• Like 1