bowsniper

New AZGF rule (proposed, which means it’s a done deal) about game cameras:

So they can legally confiscate trail cams around water sources. It might put a stop to the thousands of guide cameras in trophy units where there are 20 on each tanks sending instant photos.

• Like 9

for the purpose of taking or aiding in the take of wildlife

Is that even enforceable???

If your a guide your screwed. Ain't nobody gonna believe a guide using a trail cam on water is doing it just for fun and not for hunting. Maybe this new rule was more aimed at guides over using trail cams on water sources when compared to everyone else.

So they can legally confiscate trail cams around water sources. It might put a stop to the thousands of guide cameras in trophy units where there are 20 on each tanks sending instant photos.

No they can't because how would they know your intent is hunting

Can they though? How would they prove it was to aid in the taking of wildlife?

Why make it so confusing. Why not just say no trail cams. Period. Oh, and by the way. No cell phones, GPS's, Tablets, Google Glasses, Computers or even satellite imagery obtained from a third party if you hunt, plan on hunting or would someday like to go hunting.

(sarcasm)

• Like 1

I'm all for it.Won't affect my hunting one bit. I am old school and don't even own a computer.

It's not about cameras, it's about control and revenue. Mr. "Old School", I can't wait to hear you whining when G&F passes the next rule banning some "old school" stuff.

I'm all for it.Won't affect my hunting one bit. I am old school and don't even own a computer.

How am I supposed to take you seriously when you're literally on the internet as we speak

• Like 7

Computer? How are you on this web site?

It's real time satellite images. Google earth is not real time, and how in the heck would they no you used it..