Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Here we go again! Dicks Sporting goods and others

Attn whore store

Yep they have eliminated scarey guns and imposed a "no guns under 21 years of age rule" cuz ya know that's what caused this nuttjob to kill, couldn't have been life and lack of justice system doing it's job to stop him... And clearly I would say the article is calling for bass pro/cabelas protests. Maybe the same idiots that jump in the fish tanks will now be back protesting gun sales

I know why I don't shop at Dick's Sporting goods. I thought Sportsman's Warehouse still sold them. Besides "assault weapon" is a bs term that doesn't exist, the media made it up.

• Like 2

I dont think theyve sold so calles assault weapons for several years now. All just a bunch of BS cry for attention off of some dead kids

• Like 1

It's good marketing , sportsman and gun buyers don't go there anyway so they are just getting free publicity and watch their sales go up from all the people who already go there. Dicks is a last resort for me and not for anything but sport type items. I'm surprised no one is commenting on their shady sales tactic.

• Like 3

As of to date there has been over 4,000 deaths in 2018 from drunk driving!! No one is throwing a fit!!!!! Ford and Chevy should close their business down for all the death they created by the hands of drunk drivers!!

• Like 3

I know why I don't shop at Dick's Sporting goods. I thought Sportsman's Warehouse still sold them. Besides "assault weapon" is a bs term that doesn't exist, the media made it up.

Assault weapon is likely a variant to assault rifle, made up by the media. Assault rifle is a term from a DOD contract for an infantry weapon capable of selective fire, semi-auto and full auto, and firing an intermediate powered cartridge. The media likes to throw this term around to describe semi-auto only rifles even though a specification for an assault rifle per the government contract to produce them was full auto capability. The media seems to prefer running their mouths to doing their homework.

• Like 2

Walmart raising the age to purchase firearms and ammo to 21. :blink: Like a tidal wave....

Similar to Dick's, they obviously don't really have much of a selection of firearms anyway (just that goofy rotating plexi-glass case....). Certainly sends a message regarding where they stand though.

S.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/walmart-raises-gun-purchase-age-to-21

• Like 1

It's good marketing , sportsman and gun buyers don't go there anyway so they are just getting free publicity and watch their sales go up from all the people who already go there. Dicks is a last resort for me and not for anything but sport type items. I'm surprised no one is commenting on their shady sales tactic.

^^^Exactly this^^^ Shameless disgusting marketing.

I won't go to Dick's. Nope. Ever since I went to Staples and saw that they sold staples, I just won't risk it.

L.O.L. bad Steve!

• Like 3