Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Here we go again! Dicks Sporting goods and others

Remember when KMART said no more guns years ago. Where is KMART now? BYE, bye DICKS.

• Like 1

I won't go to Dick's. Nope. Ever since I went to Staples and saw that they sold staples, I just won't risk it.

Comment of the day! Stealing this.

Sad thing is Pres Trump seems to be on board with most of the Dems on this.

• Like 2

He's showing his true colors now. Hopefully one of the boys will talk some sense into him.

One name conspicuously absent is Sinema. I guess she really does want that Senate seat and isn't willing to commit complete political suicide yet. That being said I still wouldn't vote for her.

Dicks not selling ARs is the least of my worries. Assault Weapons ban 2018 however should get all of our attention. Looks like most of the Democrats signed on.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Looks bad.

"Hey, lets ban AR's". Then why are there over 200 hundred weapons listed in the bill? They're going for outright bans. I think a few double barrel shotguns, maybe some SKS and some revolvers would make it through, (and bolt actions) but this isn't going to happen.

After hearing about Trump yesterday I was in a little bit of shock. Then someone suggested that this is how he operates, and is just playing the Democrats. (He's just a dem in disguise).

What really unnerves me is that a president actually said screw due process. We'll deal with that later. That's a bit concerning.

I'm pretty sure it'll work out, but even raising the age to buy firearms should be shot down.

If you can get drafted, you deserve to be able to buy a firearm. (Or raise the draft to 21)

• Like 4

Dicks not selling ARs is the least of my worries. Assault Weapons ban 2018 however should get all of our attention. Looks like most of the Democrats signed on.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Imagine how much the firearm manufacturers are going to make once this hits the spotlight. Ill bet they chomping at the bit and praying it does. Then hopefully it gets shot down and all they accomplished was flooding the market with them.

I won't go to Dick's. Nope. Ever since I went to Staples and saw that they sold staples, I just won't risk it.

I Wonder, would they charge by the inch or by the pound?