Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

College Basketball in Arizona: Reality over Rhetoric

You guys crack me up = basketball... Lol squeaky shoes and a bunch of yard apes ... carry on . I love it makes for good stuff around the camp fire . Do you really think any of these most outstanding individuals will turn out to be anything.. I’m saying ya ... no way !

SERIOUSLY?

ESPN projects the Devils as an 11seed in a play-in game against Oklahoma. It will be the biggest battle of meltdown teams...

The Devils have so much talent, they could be a dangerous team if they get on a tournament run.

Still a big question if they make it in. About 50-50 on expert projections.

Not happening for Devils after Bobby Hurley's brother (coach at Rhode Is.) lost to Davidson today. Hard to debate ASU's early season run should overcome their septic meltdown at season's end ...

Well, I stand corrected --- ASU squeaked in ...

Crazy OU in but not OSU?

Easy to say that ASU got in because of their two wins over #1 seeds but OSU also had two wins. They also beat a good WV team.

I am glad ASU is in, but no way should they be above USC. The national medias love affair with Duke has trickled down to ASU and the Chosen One who coaches them.

• Like 1

ASU has a much easier path than arizona to the 2nd weekend even with playing the extra game... No way ASU should even be in it,guess we will see what happens. Arizona got a rough draw,if they have an off game they'll be out quick!

I honestly didn't think ASU was going to get in with the way they played in the conference schedule. I guess beating two teams that are number 1 seeds was the narrow difference maker. Now that they're in I'm hoping they can get hot like they did early on. USC got hosed big time!!!! I wouldn't be surprised to see UofA in the final four with the way Ayton has been dominating. It would be good for our state and the whole conference if both teams can make some noise in this tourney.

One thing about ASU is they did not get blown out all year. Were in every game , a few more made shots they could of had a great record. Same with Cats I think or did Purdue blow them out. Any way both could go a long way and both could be out rite away. Good luck to Both......BOB!