Sign in to follow this  
chuckster

NFA Gun Trust

I used guntrustguru.com. It was really easy and pretty cheap if you get it when it is on sale. A good friend of mine just did everything on silencershop.com and he said it was pretty easy as well. The wait time is quite a bit longer going thru a trust right now, I wish I would have just did individual the more I think about it. I mean I do not really care who gets my silencer when I die. haha, It is not like they are super expensive.

Isnt there a new trust option that allows you to start the trust by yourself and then add people after its been approved?

I mean I do not really care who gets my silencer when I die. haha, It is not like they are super expensive.

Youre wifes new husband wants some cool crap too

• Like 3

I mean I do not really care who gets my silencer when I die. haha, It is not like they are super expensive.

Youre wifes new husband wants some cool crap too

Haha, Even more reason to do individual!

I just restated my trust with Trent from Azgunlaw. Best money I have spent. My first trust did not do what I had been told it would. A Trust attorney is worth the $. 480-360-2776

Go to his site, www.azgunlaw.com

I'm not a paid spokesman, just a satisfied customer

• Like 1

Be very careful with the trust you get. It's only as good as it is written. Remember the law isn't based on what is right, just, wrong or unjust. It is how it is worded and how it can be twisted. With the political environment now, I feel much more prepared to protect not only my NFA items but all my firearms and related equipment.

I think it's like finding a taxidermist to do a mountain lion. We all have seen really good cats and we have all seen the Pink Panther one that was floating around. When it matters, go to someone that specializes in what you need done.

• Like 1

NFA Lawyers is who I used. Takes 15 min to purchase and it is emailed to you within 24 hours. Take it to notary with two witnesses and your done. It comes with an amendment page that pulls everyone off the trust while your NFA applications are in process then automatically adds them back once they are finalized. Makes it so that youre the only one that needs to be photographed and fingerprinted. Think it was $99.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2018 at 5:25 AM, bustedknuckleinc said:

NFA Lawyers is who I used. Takes 15 min to purchase and it is emailed to you within 24 hours. Take it to notary with two witnesses and your done. It comes with an amendment page that pulls everyone off the trust while your NFA applications are in process then automatically adds them back once they are finalized. Makes it so that youre the only one that needs to be photographed and fingerprinted. Think it was $99.

Ok, is there a reason I should pay Trent $600 to do what Bustedknuckles got for $100 (and I think NFA lawyers is even cheaper now).

9 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Ok, is there a reason I should pay Trent $600 to do what Bustedknuckles got for $100 (and I think NFA lawyers is even cheaper now).

Why pay $600? The $249 package is fantastic. Just did mine with this company and it went great. No gimmicks just straight forward questions you answer and can print out all you need at the end. Easy to follow instructions. Makes it even easier when it’s time to apply for that tax stamp. I know several happy customers that have used Az gun law