Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Bad Neighbor

Things are slow around the campfire this time of year. I just got a really bad neighbor, just had my second fight (argument) with him. I know how I'm dealing with him but what kind of things do you guys do when you have an absolute douche bag move in next to you?

I'm thinking of building a wall, that on my side is perfectly peaceful. On his side, a giant mural, an artistic expression that every time he walks out of his house, every time he comes out his driveway, he sees just how much I despise him. But man, I just don't know if it's worth it.

The thing is, this guy is absolutely horrible. He has no common decency at all. I don't want to retaliate, But part of me does.

• Like 1

Don't escalate it.

I had a bad neighbor a few years ago. Total DB! After awhile I just ignored him. He got bored, stopped the harassing and moved away. Eventually I heard through other neighbors that he died. What a miserable man. And now he's dead.

Just document everything and keep to yourself. It's a crazy world now compared to 20-30 years ago and we hear stories of neighbors killing each other over stuff that really doesn't matter much.

Not worth it.

• Like 6

Is he uphill or downhill? Remember, $hit flows downhill!

I know I'm angry and just PO'd . Just act with kindness and respect for those around you. The Golden rule goes a long way.

• Like 2

My DB neighbor decided they're going to be the traffic cops. We live on a rough dirt, dead end Rd. No one drives fast on it except them and their kids rip up and down on it ilegally on unlicensed ATVs.

There's a dumpster at the end of the road that the well sharers pay for. Since the DB is too cheap to pay for his own trash service and he's not on our well, he sneaks out and tosses his trash in it when no one is looking.

Ya know the kind of DB that only can acknowledge you when they want something.

It's ok to vent about bad neighbors, and it is slow on here.

Maybe by the end of the thread we'll find our DB neighbor ain't as bad as they could be.

Im thankful for my neighbors. Sorry you have a DB of a neighbor.

If you arent married you should just bang his wife.

• Like 4