Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Bad Neighbor

I live on a private road, granted access to a home located two houses down. 10 foot easement for the old couple who had previously lived there. They sold out to two crackhead brothers who built a giant shop out of con ex boxes, rented them out for living quarters. Constant meth traffic for ten years, people passed out in their cars, every time the wind blows my yard would get piled in trash. Burnt foil, mini zip locks, and then came the used syringes. Domestic after domestic, went to planning and zoning, sheriffs office, county supervisors, you can guess the result. Believe it or not it's not a health violation to live in a home without power and water. Found that out after getting tired of throwing walmart bags full of feces back over their wall.

Numerous run ins about parking piles of crap and trailers of trash on my private property.

Owners back in prison right now and left a huge trailer of decomposing kitchen trash on the empty lot next to his, which of course is blowing all over the place. I have probably made at least five dump runs over the years and spent many a weekend picking up their mess.

I just know if I burn the place their will be some crack head passed out in there and I will die in prison.

Good luck but if where you live is anywhere like Safford, nobody gives a F

I just finished some yard work one day and went inside to get some water. Heard some guy yelling really loud at someone. Then my youngest daughter came in the house crying and told me the neighbor just screamed at her when she went to tell him her soccer ball went into his yard. My son came in right behind her and said he was yelling at both of them. I put my shoes on and went and knocked on his door. Asked him what was going on and why he thought it was cool to talk to my kids that way. He said soccer balls are always coming over the fence and he doesn't like it. I told him there was a simple solution, come knock on my door and tell me. Never once heard from him or his wife. I would have fixed it right then and there. Also told him that he better watch how he talks to my kids. He later came and apologized and threw 3 soccer balls over the fence that he had kept. Never had a clue they were over there in the first place. We aren't on speaking terms to this day. And he hasn't went off on my kids since then.

dang... I'm lucky and get a long with my neighbors. I look out for one of them. When he's on vacation I'll bring his garbage can up to his back gate for him so home owners association ( aka the gestapo ) doesnt harass him. I'm a pretty cool neighbor though. I dont mind him blasting his 80's hair band metal or messing with his loud Razor every day. Some people rented from me on the other side of the house and they were really cool even bow hunted, but the owner sold and they moved out. New neighbors are cool though cant complain yet.

• Like 2

I have a neighbor that yells at his kid the entire time the kid is mowing grass. I guess the kids name is Dickhead😫

• Like 2

The ultimate bad neighbor is mexico. They send their criminals, sewage, etc. to our property.

• Like 2

My neighbors just sold. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, he was Internal Affairs for the same Department I work for. Not that we ever cross paths professionally. But the person who bought his house has an NRA and other stickers that fit the genre. I have yet to meet him but so far I like him based on his stickers.

My neighbors blinds r only open in the summer when my ol lady is sunbathing. Hahahaha

• Like 1

Mine isn't so much bad neighbors, as it's neighborhood going bad. No pride in how yard or house appears. Kids walking streets . Hear some of conversations, yelling that would make an old construction worker shake his head. From the fowl mouth of babes.

Streetss use to be clear of cars now parked everywhere and driveways and yards look like parking lots.

Time to go!

• Like 1

The same neighbor that fired up his shop vac at 5:30 in the morning(50 feet away) has a wife with Pseudobulbar affect. She will start crying and screaming for no reason. My landlady felt sorry for them, and let them stay. We would all be dancing in the street if they left.

The place I live used to be good..it has now turned into a dog infested hellhole. I have had very evil thoughts on what I would like to do to a few of the dogs, but I have an aversion to ending up in a jail cell.

Time to move.

My neighbors blinds r only open in the summer when my ol lady is sunbathing. Hahahaha

If that is your old lady in your avatar, I wouldn't blame them for peeking.

• Like 2

I have a long history with my neighbor. He's inconsiderate, condescending, takes up the whole cul de sac with his vehicles and equipment, and even extended his driveway onto my property one weekend when I was out of town.

The real kicker was last summer. He likes to store his garbage cans up against the side of my house (using the aforementioned driveway expansion). One day I see smoke coming from that side, so I walk over and his garbage can is fully engulfed in flames. It was already half melted. I can't get a hose to that side of my house, so I run over and knock on his door--he doesn't answer. I knock louder and start yelling--still nothing. I run over and get his hose and start dousing the fire. Once I get the flames down a bit I am able to pull the can away from my house. If my house were not made of stucco I would have lost it. The eaves were singed, but thankfully didn't light up.

The guy finally comes out of his house. He heard his water on and wanted to know who was on his property "messing" with his hose. He saw what had happened, claimed that he had never put anything in his trash that would cause a fire (insinuating that either my kids or I had done it), swore up and down that my house was never in danger, and never once apologized.

I'm just waiting for him to die. I figure he's got maybe 15 years of mobility left, at most.