trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

@NoBull350 - You and your family have done a phenomenal job of giving all hunters and hunting a black eye. Now you are doing the same for your church? Well done!

What it boils down to is this . While many of you are bc777 haters deep down you all realize bringing my father into this is wrong ! Say what you want about Blake and I . We love a good laugh !

Just because you are a good church member and a wonderful community member doesnt show what you are in your personal life.

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

Hopefully that sheep is cleaner than that poached muley.

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .
Publically claiming someone is a good person based on the prestige of their church calling is a pretty sleazy thing to do. I think we have all seen "virtuous" men with important callings justify away their dishonest actions based on their perceived standing with God. The question of whether you are honest with your fellow man is not measured by a subjective standard. I've seen stake presidents who were absolutely dirty businessmen. I've seen bishops treat their wives and kids like crap. heck,my former stake president was busted in a prostitution sting. The fact is, everyone is imperfect, but when I hear someone name drop a person's church calling to imply that they have good character that's an automatic red flag.
No bringing my father into this is an extremely sleazy thing to do ! If you are ever in Heber Az stop and ask any local what they think about my dad . Until then STHU !

Have a sister named Natalie?

What it boils down to is this . While many of you are bc777 haters deep down you all realize bringing my father into this is wrong ! Say what you want about Blake and I . We love a good laugh !

Yeah, I'll bet your brother is laughing like a hyena over all this and finds it hilarious.
  • Like 3

Only one person brought your father into it. The rest of us are just criticizing the fact that you resort to religious credentials to defend him. Those of us who share your affiliation are among the most disgusted by that. Don't drag us all down with you.

• Like 2

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

Hopefully that sheep is cleaner than that poached muley.

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .
Publically claiming someone is a good person based on the prestige of their church calling is a pretty sleazy thing to do. I think we have all seen "virtuous" men with important callings justify away their dishonest actions based on their perceived standing with God. The question of whether you are honest with your fellow man is not measured by a subjective standard. I've seen stake presidents who were absolutely dirty businessmen. I've seen bishops treat their wives and kids like crap. heck,my former stake president was busted in a prostitution sting. The fact is, everyone is imperfect, but when I hear someone name drop a person's church calling to imply that they have good character that's an automatic red flag.
No bringing my father into this is an extremely sleazy thing to do ! If you are ever in Heber Az stop and ask any local what they think about my dad . Until then STHU !
Have a sister named Natalie?
What did she do?

How do you and Blake laugh off him being s thief?

• Like 1

I don't know any of this family, however I don't think its right to bring anyone other than the accused into it. We all know we are responsible for our own actions, we should leave it at that. If he's guilty, he's going to pay the price...don't take a page from the left and throw everyone that this guy knows under the bus too.

• Like 4