PRDATR

New Service Fee

I agree with the charge.  Dealers have been getting shafted for years.  Filling out licenses by the hundreds, keeping record, dealing with asshole customers who don't know which license, tag they need and barely receiving compensation for it.  

• Like 4

I was talking to the sporting goods manager at Walmart yesterday and she said she didn't like the fee.  Walmart used to get paid by game and fish to be a vendor and now all they receive is the service fee.  Either way someone is getting more money not sure who???

• Like 1

I know some gun shops refused to be license dealers because they couldn't make any real money from it. 

G&F Careless will be making more money and the people working the counters at regional offices will be working harder.

34 minutes ago, Duggaboy said:

This is bogus...........Duggaboy!

You can also go straight to G&F and not pay the fees. Sportsmans Warehouse only charges $2.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

I just do mine online and print it.  Easy as can be and no fees.  Do the fees also apply to tags or just the licenses?

Fees are for tags too.

I dont even buy a license anymore...havent seen a g&f warden in the field in over 20 years ... #freeforall

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, AZbowhntr said:

I just do mine online and print it.  Easy as can be and no fees.  Do the fees also apply to tags or just the licenses?

With the exception of OTC tags, I don't know why anyone wouldn't buy the licenses online. I just did my annual purchase of $200+ in licenses, and I have a lifetime license so didn't even need one! 😫

• Like 1