Jazz

Elk draw website down

11 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I talked with a lady down at AZGFD this morning. The instituted a cap on applicants this year and reached it yesterday morning. If you didn't get in you have to wait until next year.

That’s basically what they told me

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

So they don’t want the extra cash from all the extra app fees?  Yeah, that sounds like them lol.

It’s the govt....they probably don’t even know that’s where their funding comes from. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

So they don’t want the extra cash from all the extra app fees?  Yeah, that sounds like them lol.

Has to do with all that anti nonsense from last year with the mountain lions. For example, this past year they had to cap the number of lions that could be taken in the various units. To be proactive against the next assault from the antis they are predicting later this year, they instituted a cap on the number of allowable applicants for all game species. Sucks, but it had to be done.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Has to do with all that anti nonsense from last year with the mountain lions. For example, this past year they had to cap the number of lions that could be taken in the various units. To be proactive against the next assault from the antis they are predicting later this year, they instituted a cap on the number of allowable applicants for all game species. Sucks, but it had to be done.

Good work!! Now the phones will be busy or broke all week at G+F😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

I talked with a lady down at AZGFD this morning. The instituted a cap on applicants this year and reached it yesterday morning. If you didn't get in you have to wait until next year.

Can we put  cap on stupid posts too?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Worked just fine today. Yesterday not so much

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rossislider said:

But, they charge your card every time you try.    😜

• Like 1

All good, they kicked all the early birds out to make room for more draw fee's, sorry early birds