wildwoody

Stolen pack in Payson

My friends just had his pack stolen out of his truck in Payson. It was a Cabela's gun and bow pack, with Leopold 10x48 camo binos, vortex gt pro tripod, and a unit 22 map. Great young man with 6 kids, probably won't be able to replace for yrs. I hate thieves .will post exsact location shortly. Thanks for the eye out  was on cedar ln off of areo. Stole it right out of the lock cab

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Check with Archie Bradley, He might be able to give You the Culprit, On the other hand that sucks, It has happened to Me too.........BOB!

• Like 1

6 kids?!?! Did he check with one of them, my kids are always taking my stuff.

Just kidding, this sucks and I hate reading this crap. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AZLance said:

Payson is the armpit of Arizona...

Hold on there Lance, according to some on here Yuma takes that title!  Don't be stealing our glory. LOL!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Heat said:

Hold on there Lance, according to some on here Yuma takes that title!  Don't be stealing our glory. LOL!

You guys can all argue about the armpit, but we all know that if AZ was getting an enema they’d be shoving it right up the Old Pueblo. Probably real close to Speedway and Campbell.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

There you go people. It's the same dude  from camp Verde that returned the pack he stole.  You guys felt sorry for him and wanted to buy him a steak dinner. Well looky here.

Now don't go buying bums north of Maricopa County steak dinners. That other pack was stolen I-17 and Happy Valley.

• Like 1

Payson is beautiful,  i dont know about being the armpit. So would that make Nogales the anus of Arizona?  And I feel like apache junction deserves an honorable mention.

• Like 2