Sako300

Why is there so Many Swaro 15’s for sale?

I would assume everyone is on the whole tripod stabilizing binocular method and with these new Bino carriers it makes it easier to hold the that extra 10 oz in a chest case

And why doesn’t Jay Scott or his optic guru talk about Meopta HD B1. Not sponsored?  just got some for half the price of Swaros and if the last 10 min of light is what makes the difference you better have an even better rifle scope with clarity to kill

• Like 3

I use mine to find Jay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sako300 said:

And why doesn’t Jay Scott or his optic guru talk about Meopta HD B1. Not sponsored?  just got some for half the price of Swaros and if the last 10 min of light is what makes the difference you better have an even better rifle scope with clarity to kill

Glsssed elk for the wife many years ago with my Zeiss but she couldn’t see them thru the scope. That’s when I realized the correlation between the two!

• Like 3

Because it is absolutely positively the shortest route to deal with every lowballer and tire kicker on the site!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JBenz63 said:

I think everyone assumes when they buy them they are going to be just like Jay Scott 

Who is that?

2 hours ago, JBenz63 said:

I think everyone assumes when they buy them they are going to be just like Jay Scott 

Turn into a narcissist nerd?

I can’t speak for everyone else, but mine is a function of personal preference. I have quite steady hands so hand holding 12s isn’t an issue for a short period of time and I’m not horribly interested in counting number of points on critters (more interested in the meat). For me, giving up 3x power is a solid trade off when I just care about determining whether a critter is legal since I can hand hold and have a larger field of view. The 15s are ridiculously nice though. 

• Like 1

I have real bad eye's, so I need them. Just got my Zeiss 4.8-35x60 32mm tube, I can see again, I love my bad eyes

• Like 2