Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

How come this stuff never makes news in AZ???

18 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Come on Johnny......cop has a gun perp has a knife.....cop shoots the perp and is a criminal because in the split second he didn't choose a more compassionate way to handle the knifer!!! :)

Yup I got that.  It just struck me funny picturing a knife-gun.  I was choosing humor over the reality that this whole situation.  Dirt bag chooses to be difficult I have no sympathy for him getting an extra reminder that he was wrong, looking like the cop lied and abused his powers bad move on his part.  I have never been in this situation because I comply with what I am asked with law enforcement.  We have them because we as a society created them.  You will never win by following this criminals example.  

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:03 PM, QCwtAddict said:

Well it says he's currently in prison on an unrelated burglary charge...

ok fair enough....but it's irrelevant in this situation.   the passenger is not obligated to provide a cop his ID if the reason for the stop was traffic related (which the officer clearly declared on the video).  The driver of the vehicle is obligated to provide ID, insurance, etc.    That's the law, no ifs ands or buts about it.

When the cop started harassing the guy for no reason all this mess was started.      We all need to take care not to assume or stereotype based on how someone may look.   It's just not right and not what this country is all about.   Next time it can be you or a family member and I promise you'll have a much different perspective on the situation then.

• Like 1

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/experts-glendale-officer-who-tased-man-11-times-could-not-have-seen-alleged-turn-signal-violation

Just a follow up report with video that seems to prove that the officer lied about the initial reason for the stop as he could not have seen what he said he saw..  

8 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/experts-glendale-officer-who-tased-man-11-times-could-not-have-seen-alleged-turn-signal-violation

Just a follow up report with video that seems to prove that the officer lied about the initial reason for the stop as he could not have seen what he said he saw..  

WOW

That video made my morning!  Ever notice how all the idgets " know their rights"?  That must be the only thing they know.

• Like 1