Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

How come this stuff never makes news in AZ???

Been on TV3 for three days now.....there's actually several different cam version of that story which shows the wife hitting one of the officers over the head with a bag with bottles in it....knocked him unconsious......interesting story......lots of lines look crossed but I ain't the one throwing any stones at law......when people act jacka$$, things happen....

1 minute ago, dustin25 said:

Maybe he should’ve just given his ID like he was asked...it’s obvious to me they were up to no good, I don’t see much issue here...

I'm sure he was, but you can't pull someones pants down and taze them in the balls because of appearances. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Maybe he should’ve just given his ID like he was asked...it’s obvious to me they were up to no good, I don’t see much issue here...

Plus, you DO NOT have to give an officer your id as a passenger. You have to provide him with a legal name, but no id is required. 

• Like 2

Let's not forget about this arrest.  

You're Welcome

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Been on TV3 for three days now.....there's actually several different cam version of that story which shows the wife hitting one of the officers over the head with a bag with bottles in it....knocked him unconsious......interesting story......lots of lines look crossed but I ain't the one throwing any stones at law......when people act jacka$$, things happen....

Where was the cop knocked unconscious at? I didnt see that in the video  I saw.

The dude should have complied but he definitely didnt deserve to be tased 11 times. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Where was the cop knocked unconscious at? I didnt see that in the video  I saw.

The dude should have complied but he definitely didnt deserve to be tased 11 times. 

3TV showed a different bodycam shot of the incident this morning and you are right.......looks pretty excessive.......

• Like 1