Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

How come this stuff never makes news in AZ???

I have a portable tens unit for my back, when i get home Ill put it on my sack and start at low power and see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the officer should be fired.   his idiocy is going to cost the tax payers millions.   the passenger never had to give him an ID.  that's a fact.    everything after that point is the fault of the officer.   

• Like 2

furthermore, the parties responsible for the cover up and mis representation of the facts should also be fired.  the deceit by these people will drive the payout to be even higher vs if they came clean up front.

and for the record I'm pro cop....but this bs needs to be punished severely.  makes all law enforcement look bad.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, dustin25 said:

The job of a police officer is dangerous enough without idiots like that guy being difficult. I’m not saying the cop couldn’t have done some things better, but I totally understand why he wasn’t taking any chances. You never know who you’re dealing with or what kind of crazy stuff can happen. He could have easily pulled a gun out of that bag for whatever reason. You just never know. Can’t blame that cop for making sure he goes home that day.Anyone who works as a cop, firefighter etc who deals with sketchy,unpredictable people knows where I’m coming from.

I have had my hands full with dudes that are literally 1/3 my size. The strength of the person who doesn't want to be detained can be truly impressive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I’m a cop and it sure looked excessive and totally unprofessional to me.  Not cool. 

In an ideal world, you’re right. But if you’re a cop and have never shown some frustration on the job,or gotten a little carried away, or been a little “unprofessional “, more power to ya. But you’re far and away the exception . Nads tasing is a little far though...haha. Just people looking for a handout

Sometimes more force then is needed is used to restrain someone. You know this, it’s not an exact science.

again, I think he went a little overboard, but I have no problem with him using force. Also, I do believe you in fact have to identify yourself if a member of law enforcement asks

12 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

In an ideal world, you’re right. But if you’re a cop and have never shown some frustration on the job,or gotten a little carried away, or been a little “unprofessional “, more power to ya. But you’re far and away the exception . Nads tasing is a little far though...haha. Just people looking for a handout

Couldn’t disagree with you more. 

I’m pro cop & they have a very tough job. That cop was wrong 100% IMO that guy was compliant & wasn’t

doing anything. I’m all for LEOs doing there job, but some of them are on a power trip & abuse there power.

That cop should be in jail!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Are you a cop?

8 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Couldn’t disagree with you more. 

I’m a bit stumped by your reaction to me. I’m on your side here... you don’t think sometimes things go a little too far in the heat of the moment as a cop? You’ve never taken someone down a little harder then maybe you should’ve? Or pepper sprayed or tased someone, only to wonder later if it was completely necessary? I’m just saying that people need to comply with law enforcement. That’s what you guys do. It’s for everyone’s benefit. That cop got carried away. heck im human too. Maybe you’re so well trained, so level headed that going a little too far is unthinkable. But, most cops are humans, and it happens,even to the best of them. If that guy just answered the questions, and didn’t start stashing things and digging through his bag, which obviously and rightfully made that cop nervous, then none of this would’ve ever happened 

• Like 1

Dealing with low life dirt bags would get a little frustrating I'm sure.

• Like 1

I'm a huge advocate for law enforcement and will generally give them the benefit of the doubt. But that dude definately needs fired. Thank God for body cams. How many poor bastards in that same situation ended up with an assault charge and resisting arrest when it was just a cop with a God complex. 

• Like 5