wildwoody

Major winter storm to hit high country

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

People back home asking.....why don't he write!!!

Image result for carson pass snowstorm

I can remember back in the late 60s or early 70s driving to Prescott and the snow was piled about half that high 12 to 14 feet deep and I’ve seen the same thing at Jacobs Lake time to get the snow shoes out 

• Like 2

I'm just hoping that this storm finish's filling Alamo lake. I also hope this gets all the other lakes a big boost if not enough to fill them also. The desert around Kingman is looking awesome everything is saturated and alot of green grass starting to grow. Hopefully the quail will have many hatch's this spring. 

• Like 5

I love Alamo but those dang Corps of Engineers uses the same dang excuse (dang maintanance) to drop it all the time.  I did book a week there in March though...Will take the RZR, Dirtbikes, and float tubes for fishing, should be fun

• Like 1

Absolutely exciting news for AZ. Working in St David just south of benson the dragoons looked amazing dusted with snow! Reminds me of why I love AZ so much. If I didn't have 3 kids in for Elk I'd be real tempted to go do one of those slover the counder elk tags next weekend! (Yes, spelled wrong on purpose).

20190219_135240.thumb.jpg.d55fd08b059ca67c4c20d710e530ddd6.jpg

• Like 2

Impressive forecast. I bet Forest Lakes breaks 40” easy.  I have a turkey hunt up there in April. Might be hunting turkeys in the pinyon/junipers...lol

• Like 1

It's looking crazy. Might help turkey hunting if snow stays around longer and cold may push the strut forward some. Let's hope

1 minute ago, 5guyshunting said:

I think its fake news, I'm headed north Thursday.

Hopefully not past the Sedona exit. ADOT already has signboards and cones, ready to shut down I-17 at that exit.😉

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Huntnfish said:

Hopefully not past the Sedona exit. ADOT already has signboards and cones, ready to shut down I-17 at that exit.😉

33 minutes ago, Huntnfish said:

21 not 6a.

• Like 1