Jump to content
Nitemann

Where's The CC Hit Time Thread

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’m in the club as well......what a nightmare

So the guy that said to leave the dashes and make sure there isnt a space after the last number in the order is correct. I just tried and it worked, dashes and all. I entered the entire number, which included the words "DRAWAPP-"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny, I just helped a guy at work that was having trouble with it and we had to take the dashes out on one application and leave them in on another application. I'm still betting that the deadline gets extended. there are a lot of people having issues updating payment info

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they would just figure out a way to charge the full amount when we apply we would not be having these issues. Guess they don't want to go through the hassle of crediting every ones card that didn't draw, which would probably also turn into a cluster you know what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nitemann said:

If they would just figure out a way to charge the full amount when we apply we would not be having these issues. Guess they don't want to go through the hassle of crediting every ones card that didn't draw, which would probably also turn into a cluster you know what.

It's a law in AZ they cant. Simple fix, allow a backup credit card to be charged if the first one were declined. 

Or, have a tutorial video on the website to show how to update cards. 🤪

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the inception of the on line draw I have used a pre-paid wal-mart money card. It has worked flawlessly. Before that I used money orders. Pre-paid is the way to go. Imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coues79 said:

It's a law in AZ they cant. Simple fix, allow a backup credit card to be charged if the first one were declined. 

Or, have a tutorial video on the website to show how to update cards. 🤪

Yea, I know. Just sayin it would be nice if they could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? They let u hunt Ben Avery all year long for $7 a week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Almost 168,000 more applicants this! 😳

 

You can thanks Instagram for that. Mathews archery, hushin, numerous try hard locals. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You can thanks Instagram for that. Mathews archery, hushin, numerous try hard locals. 

dang those flat brim, mint opts sucking Utards for ruining my draw odds... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JBenz63 said:

dang those flat brim, mint opts sucking Utards for ruining my draw odds... 

And they all shoot a 6.5 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results will be out when I land at 0900. Then I'll have a reason to start drinking early, to drown my sorrows for not drawing again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tick Tock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×