Nitemann

Where's The CC Hit Time Thread

Me and oldest son unit 21 mulies. Middle son youth jav 

2 hours ago, idgaf said:

My work productivity has ceased.  AZ Strip for me. 

Man what a year for you!

3 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Man what a year for you!

Yeah, I've been calculating vacation time,  I may have to have some kind of surgery or something. Bison, Strip and my favorite elk tag (unit 1 archery late bull)

• Like 1

Just now, idgaf said:

Yeah, I've been calculating vacation time,  I may have to have some kind of surgery or something. Bison, Strip and my favorite elk tag (unit 1 archery late bull)

First world problems.

• Like 2

WooHoo.  Saw the hit on my CC this morning. My kid got her youth tag. Finally.  She has been inputting youth deer for 4 years now. 16 years old and got her first tag. I am stoked. Could care less that I didn't get drawn. At least she did and we can get out chasing deer and hiking the hillsides for her this year. 

• Like 3

I guess down south for nov down south are not guaranteed anymore....I bet there wont be any left overs

• Like 1

Nothing here. That's what I expected putting in for kaibab. I get drawn for otc archery deer every year come on August!

• Like 1

Game over. All Hope is lost. Still, congrats to those that have a tag this year!! I am sure 24b will have plenty of turn backs this year 

Will be traveling down from MN late November - drew either 12AW late or 12BW late.  Looking forward to it.  Congrats to all that drew.

• Like 2

7:36 am got a hit on my cc for deer.  I put in for Crane down South for a kicker and thought I'd get a Crane tag WAY before getting drawn for deer for 3 years in a row!  No news on the Crane hunt.  I have fond memories of following the cranes with my uncle (no longer with us) in the morning to where they were feeding and then setting dekes up.  Either hunt makes me smile

2 hours ago, DubTee said:

Will be traveling down from MN late November - drew either 12AW late or 12BW late.  Looking forward to it.  Congrats to all that drew.

DubTee so how many NR points did you have ?