Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Dreams Come True!

I want to wish everybody who applied for sheep the best of luck or fulfillment of destiny, whichever theory you believe in!  You CAN get drawn.  I'm living proof.  Rocky or desert, Nelsoni or Mexicana, boxy or flaring, red or yellow, big or small, them sheep horns get in your blood!

P1010264.JPG

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Thanks, I've known all year that I was getting drawn, just didn't know what unit yet. :)

• Like 2

Already drew a bonus point thanks to my schedule this year. Good luck to everyone else trying to actually draw a tag this year!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I put in for the first time this year. I have high expectations that I will get drawn. Already getting gear together for my hunt.

My second time, so I'll probably get your tag. Yep I'm big timen ya.😄

I'm at 20 points not holding my breath. Would like to draw out before I can't climb the hills anymore........

• Like 1

Yes you're right!!!!  Dreams do come true!!!!  And did for me this year!!!!  I have either 37a or 40b!!!!  Can't wait to start scouting!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wow! 3

54 minutes ago, buffhunter said:

Yes you're right!!!!  Dreams do come true!!!!  And did for me this year!!!!  I have either 37a or 40b!!!!  Can't wait to start scouting!!!!

There you go!  Congratulations!!!  You know there are like 3 different 40B hunts?, LOL...I can share some pics of Gilas and Tinajas rams if its one of those.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Heat said:

There you go!  Congratulations!!!  You know there are like 3 different 40B hunts?, LOL...I can share some pics of Gilas and Tinajas rams if its one of those.

Heat do you have a picture of Ghost?  

• Wow! 1

There are pics of him on this site.  Let me see if I can find it again.  I probably have pics of him somewhere on my computer at home or in my email but not positive.

• Like 1