naturebob

My Wife

Hang in there , try not to over think it and don't worry until you need to. It probably is banine. What a great love story. Prayers are with her.

• Like 1

Bob, hope you and her are doing ok. Sometimes you need to anylize whats important in your life. I don't know why I remember this but I clearly remember a post where you stated "I should have worked it out with my ex". Y'all will be in my prayers buddy.

• Like 3

I talked to Her in Ohio today as she had some consultation. She Feels upbeat, But that Her. She will get the CT scan next Friday. That them little cities. I would of said I want it today. I got 1 2 weeks ago same day and Results within an hour.But Phoenix has Good Medicine compared to the Rust belt Cities.  No Good Docs wanna live there.Thanks all for concerns. I will keep everyone Posted. If it starts to get Complicated i will head Back.............BOB!

• Like 1

It’ll work out. Prayers for both of ya!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 11:00 PM, naturebob said:

I talked to Her in Ohio today as she had some consultation. She Feels upbeat, But that Her. She will get the CT scan next Friday. That them little cities. I would of said I want it today. I got 1 2 weeks ago same day and Results within an hour.But Phoenix has Good Medicine compared to the Rust belt Cities.  No Good Docs wanna live there.Thanks all for concerns. I will keep everyone Posted. If it starts to get Complicated i will head Back.............BOB!

What's the latest news buddy?

• Like 2

I don't know. Just got home from work. I talked to her this AM. and she was to busy to talk ,She was working then didn't return My text. I Got pissed. She finally text me back and says that I don't know everything she's got. Then I got more pissed for Her not  telling me. She has it in a Few spots. I don't know I might have to ask her Sister back there. She 's playing stuborn. I don't why She's not tellin Me I help Her some $wise and text Her shes cut off if She doesn't tell me All. They took a sample off Her Cervix Where she had some 3-4 years ago last week and maybee she got the results.I don't Know. I will keep ya posted soon as I here Something Good hopefully ,Thanks ......BOB! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, naturebob said:

I don't know. Just got home from work. I talked to her this AM. and she was to busy to talk ,She was working then didn't return My text. I Got pissed. She finally text me back and says that I don't know everything she's got. Then I got more pissed for Her not  telling me. She has it in a Few spots. I don't know I might have to ask her Sister back there. She 's playing stuborn. I don't why She's not tellin Me I help Her some $wise and text Her shes cut off if She doesn't tell me All. They took a sample off Her Cervix Where she had some 3-4 years ago last week and maybee she got the results.I don't Know. I will keep ya posted soon as I here Something Good hopefully ,Thanks ......BOB! 

I know it's tough when a family member shuts you out and won't tell you everything.