Sign in to follow this  
Ohthatguy

Gov tag buck

1 minute ago, Adicted said:

i would rather have the 350K put into a AZGFD Hunting rather than a ANTI hunting group...

I would rather have 350k

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The only thing I’ve learned from this thread is apparently clj hangs out with lots rich people. i only know fellow broke dicks. 

Lol dude I was making $12.73 an hour as a manager. I think minimum wage was $8 or so at the time so I was basically upper class lol

11 hours ago, azelkhunter2 said:

Their has been two elk and two mule deer tags for quite a while. In the past the deer tags went to both the ADA and the MDF and the elk tags went to AES and RMEF. ADA auctioned their tag here in the state and MDF held their event in Utah. That was until last yr when one of the elk tags went to the new deer group AMD. So with three deer groups in the state the deer tags are now awarded in a random draw. For 2020 the ADA and MDF were awarded mule deer tags. I know AES received one of the elk tags and I’m not sure who got the second one. It is my understanding that RMEF will no longer participate in the process after what took place last yr. 

I believe AES has both elk tags for next yr.

13 hours ago, brademan76 said:

I just wish one of these gov tags guys would kill one of these things in carharts and blue jeans.

He probably stopped and got his camouflage on his way to shoot his deer.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cjl2010 said:

Payson guy here. I don’t know all the rich guys. I was fortunate to work for a ton of them and it really changed my mind on how I saw them. I was like a lot of guys and bashed them for all the cool stuff they got to do and thought all they did was sit around and watch piles of money show up. I have a weird respect for them and just like how you respect Kevin and him working hard and being a good dad, what makes you think these rich guys aren’t the same person.

the only reason I chimed in was to stir the pot, bought tags and giant mule deer are ok and don’t bother me one bit but I had a feeling there were some guys that didn’t like it lol.

I'm just butt hurt that you think I run a worthless company and that I shoot dinks.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm just butt hurt that you think I run a worthless company and that I shoot dinks.  

Lol I thought for sure I was gonna get you to bite hard on that... I was let down

I will enjoy my peasant tag and relish the meat hunting was originally intended for. Nice buck though. 

8 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

Do velvet deer score higher or is there a deduction for it?

Cant remember where I saw or heard it from but 2% deduction. Dont know for sure if thats true or not.

• Like 2