Green Bullet

fake turf installer

16 hours ago, naturebob said:

Green Bullet , I will Move on , but not  without saying You are an  A hole and a Cheap Basterd. Put it on Craigs list or some place else. complete fool You are . You can't even communicate with the average Man. You don't understand anybod'ys post.You might be a great  Guy but You sure as heck don''talk like it............Grow Up......................BOB!

Bob I didn’t know you were the posting police enforcing what can and can not be posted here.   Good to know.    Everyone on the forum FYI    

I can be an a hole sometimes...true... but I can tell you with certainty I’m not a cheap bastard.      I can also tell you I’m a fair person with character and I’d never make a statement like you did towards me.  All I asked for was if someone wanted work to install.  Reflect on that.   

• Like 2

My neighbor has been an installer for 11 years, he said he would do it for $10/sq ft.  How many sq ft you got? And what brand turf did you buy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing wrong with wanting a job done without paying outrageous prices. Thats why i do most work myself. 

• Like 2

I think that this aint no stinkin fake turf installer web site.  Coues dont eat fake grass.  😒

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AZLance said:

My neighbor has been an installer for 11 years, he said he would do it for $10/sq ft.  How many sq ft you got? And what brand turf did you buy?

I don't know anything about installation of it but at $10 a square foot a 5ft by 20'ft would be $1000.

6 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I don't know anything about installation of it but at $10 a square foot a 5ft by 20'ft would be $1000.

Chit ain’t sheap prolly why he wanted to give someone the opportunity to do it “on the side”

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Yes you are correct... it usually goes for $12-$16 / sq ft for quality turf

• Like 1